The most secure border ever... Thanks Joe

Ramp Guy

"

70% of “Migrants” Under Biden Came Illegally"​

"
The Biden administration is pathologically incapable of telling the truth about the “migrant” crisis at the U.S. border. They seem to pick responses at random, including:

• There is no migrant crisis
  • Well maybe there is but it’s Trump’s fault
  • Yeah there are lots of migrants but it’s actually a good thing
They can’t even accept the reality of the job they gave to Vice President Kamala Harris, who Joe Biden put in charge of figuring out the “root problem” propelling so many foreign nationals to jump over the very lightly guarded U.S.-Mexico border. The Democrats and the mainstream media (to be redundant) dedicated almost a week of the news cycle to shrieking about how “border czar” was not Harris’ official job title"

And the media strains not to use the term "illegals" as if the adjective if not part of Webster's dictionary.

"Never mind the 4,000 Venezuelan “migrants” who trashed a Target parking lot in Colorado last week and fired guns into the air in what the Aurora police tepidly called a “gathering.”

Ramp Guy

You are only a migrant until the democrats get you signed up to vote, After that you are a voter.
I seem to remember some Democrat politician correcting someone at a Congressional hearing saying we use the term "New Americans"

Chopticon64

Is “Ramp Guy” Gurps soft launching a new spam account since all his previous sources turned out to be Russian?

Anyone picking up on the odd timing that this now new prolific poster started exactly when the Russia influence gate against Pool and others dropped?

Ramp guy posted 3 times after creating the account in 2020, but now in the last week has posted 48 times.

Ramp Guy

Is “Ramp Guy” Gurps soft launching a new spam account since all his previous sources turned out to be Russian?

Anyone picking up on the odd timing that this now new prolific poster started exactly when the Russia influence gate against Pool and others dropped?

Ramp guy posted 3 times after creating the account in 2020, but now in the last week has posted 48 times.
ahhhhh... so nice that you spend time researching my profile..... BTW how old are you?

If you must know I have been sitting home under going Chemo treatments since June (stage 4 Colon cancer). Kinda forgot what this site was all about so I checked back in. It didn't take long to figure out that there are a few idiots that like to post lies all the time.

I decided to respond to all the BS that they post! Does that satisfy your curiosity, but I really don't care if it does or not?

PJay

If you must know I have been sitting home under going Chemo treatments since June (stage 4 Colon cancer).
Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN

and a 🙏

WingsOfGold

ahhhhh... so nice that you spend time researching my profile..... BTW how old are you?

If you must know I have been sitting home under going Chemo treatments since June (stage 4 Colon cancer). Kinda forgot what this site was all about so I checked back in. It didn't take long to figure out that there are a few idiots that like to post lies all the time.

I decided to respond to all the BS that they post! Does that satisfy your curiosity, but I really don't care if it does or not?
Best wishes!

Chopticon64

Wow, thank god you feel well enough to post here

somdwatch

Keep up the good fight! Kick some A$$ and get well!

luvmygdaughters

Good Luck to you!! Stay strong!