The MPD thread made me think of the old forums

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am trying to think of the best flame war. Hmmmm

What's his face, little skinny guy, I think he used to date Jameo? He started an "everybody sucks" thread that went on for days. There were a number of threads like that, but his was epic.

Oh, and when Mainman tried to make peace and get everyone to get along. That was another #### storm. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
What's his face, little skinny guy, I think he used to date Jameo? He started an "everybody sucks" thread that went on for days. There were a number of threads like that, but his was epic.

HollowSoul. He was definitely out there. :lmao:

Remember the Kain and Biscuit shows? :killingme

warneckutz

Oh, and when Mainman tried to make peace and get everyone to get along. That was another #### storm. :lol:

The little 5' turd who bought a Hummer to compensate... between him and Pat (I can't remember his screen name) they were trying to see who could get their ass stomped first. Pat is in the lead I believe.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pat (I can't remember his screen name)

I think his last incarnation was Miss Kitty. He's had a bunch of screen names over the years because he kept getting banned.

For some reason all the girls were all over him, which I never understood because he was a grubby little weasel and a mouthy #### head to boot.

Last edited:

warneckutz

I think his last incarnation was Miss Kitty. He's had a bunch of screen names over the years because he kept getting banned.

For some reason all the girls were all over him, which I never understood because he was a grubby little weasel and a mouthy #### head to boot.

You're correct...

I guess when you're a worthless bum and leach off other you make them feel like they're doing something good by helping you... then he'll sucker punch you in the jaw (if you're a woman) when he doesn't get his way...

It's a shame he wasn't stomped worse in the bathroom at the Dirty Dew ...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

You're correct...

I guess when you're a worthless bum and leach off other you make them feel like they're doing something good by helping you... then he'll sucker punch you in the jaw (if you're a woman) when he doesn't get his way...

It's a shame he wasn't stomped worse in the bathroom at the Dirty Dew ...

Slotted. I never understood the attraction either, especially with the dredlocks and he always looked dirty. :barf: I am sure the beating was well deserved. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Slotted. I never understood the attraction either, especially with the dredlocks and he always looked dirty. :barf: I am sure the beating was well deserved. :lol:

RFM was another creeper. He followed me around at the first forum party at Christy's, even though my husband was there!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RFM was another creeper. He followed me around at the first forum party at Christy's, even though my husband was there!

Never had the displeasure for meeting him, but tomchamp was another one and I did meet him several times. Guh!