The Office Sleeze Bag !!

AgentVtas

Oh!!! lucky us, we get the "office sleeze" - I have bit my tongue and have been tolerant for a little while, but I am afraid I am going to tell her off. How do you handle the office ho ? You know, theres generally one in most offices - the one who thinks she's 20, tries to dress like she's 20, spends wayyy too much time (and money) on her fake hair, wears too much lipstick & mascara, and way too much perfume, thinks she's smart - she ain't - and on top of that, rumor has it she came over to this department to not work near her paramour -(they are both married) Thinks people are ignorant of it - we aren't - like people are really that dense!! How do I keep this personally invasive homewrecker woman out of my space? She makes me ill. Maybe I need to just look for a new job.

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
Oh!!! lucky us, we get the "office sleeze" - I have bit my tongue and have been tolerant for a little while, but I am afraid I am going to tell her off. How do you handle the office ho ? You know, theres generally one in most offices - the one who thinks she's 20, tries to dress like she's 20, spends wayyy too much time (and money) on her fake hair, wears too much lipstick & mascara, and way too much perfume, thinks she's smart - she ain't - and on top of that, rumor has it she came over to this department to not work near her paramour -(they are both married) Thinks people are ignorant of it - we aren't - like people are really that dense!! How do I keep this personally invasive homewrecker woman out of my space? She makes me ill. Maybe I need to just look for a new job.

I'm guessing you don't work at the Bunny Ranch..:whistle:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!

Be polite but distant, avoid any exchange of personal info but don't let her see your disgust. Office sluts can be dangerous and you don't want to get involved with any office drama. Be an adult and remember you don't want to be anywhere near the eventual EEO complaint.

T

toppick08

Get her number for me.....:coffee:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

:drama: :killingme

onebdzee

off the shelf

Seems to me that you are either being jealous about her activities in the work place or you have no life and are making crap up to build your self-esteem

Either way, if this person doesn't do anything to endanger your life, your families/friends life, or your job....ignore what she is doing

It's none of your business unless it is you SO that she is messing with....It's HER life and she can live it the way she chooses, just as you can

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member

K_Jo? :mad:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Pot meet kettle.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Be polite but distant, avoid any exchange of personal info but don't let her see your disgust. Office sluts can be dangerous and you don't want to get involved with any office drama. Be an adult and remember you don't want to be anywhere near the eventual EEO complaint.

Best advice. Polite but distant. If someone tells you :gossip: keep it to yourself and don't repeat it. Stay out of it.

Eventually she'll be gone from your department, and you won't want to be involved in any fall-out.

I understand your frustration, but many of us have been there. Wait it out.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Best advice. Polite but distant. If someone tells you :gossip: keep it to yourself and don't repeat it. Stay out of it.

Eventually she'll be gone from your department, and you won't want to be involved in any fall-out.

I understand your frustration, but many of us have been there. Wait it out.

Probably about the time she gets caught by her husband and/or his wife

CATFIGHT!!! The claws are out!!! :yahoo: