The O's ....

Nupe2

...have just allowed 6 runs in the top of the 8th and now trail 9 to 6. Have they won a game since naming Trembly manager? What's next for these losers, giving up thir.....uh, never mind. :howdy:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Nupe2 said:
...have just allowed 6 runs in the top of the 8th and now trail 9 to 6. Have they won a game since naming Trembly manager? What's next for these losers, giving up thir.....uh, never mind. :howdy:

Angelos is getting what he deserves.

You know Nupe, we have a team now, we don't need to fool around with the O's. The O's as we knew them, are gone.

Go Nats!

Otter

Nothing to see here
Nupe2 said:
It's up to 7 now.... :popcorn: (10 - 6 FN Tampa Bay)

Bedard is a future cy young winner..thats all I can say good bout the O's..Haven't supported them since they fired Davey Johnson.

onebdzee

off the shelf
cattitude said:
You know Nupe, we have a team now, we don't need to fool around with the O's. The O's as we knew them, are gone.

Go Nats!

*in her best southern voice*

I think I just got the vapors :faint:

Nupe2

Here we go again!

....O's had a 3 run lead going into the eighth inning. They now have a two run lead and Tampa has runners on second and third with 1 out....got out of the inning with 4 - 3 lead...we'll see....update....it is now TIED UP! I give up...going to bed. (as everyone else seems to have done) :lol:

Last edited:

GusChiggins

Old Prospector
Nupe2 said:
....O's had a 3 run lead going into the eighth inning. They now have a two run lead and Tampa has runners on second and third with 1 out....got out of the inning with 4 - 3 lead...we'll see....update....it is now TIED UP! I give up...going to bed. (as everyone else seems to have done) :lol:
i feel your pain. i will never give up supporting my o's but the bullpen is just horrible.

and honestly trembley's been managing horrible since he got the job. t he 30-3 game killed the bullpen and he hasnt recovered since. has been leaving already suspect pitchers in way too long.