The O's ....

Nupe2

Time for the Bags.....

Tampa Bay 17, Baltimore 2......8 run 4th...... :faint:

Paper or plastic?

Editor's note:

Would someone please tell Nupe2 to be patient. Peyton is warming up and Reggie is doing wind sprints. The real sport is just around the corner....

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Nupe2 said:

Paper or plastic?
Whatever will put them out of their misery fastest. :dead:

Editor's note:

Would someone please tell Nupe2 to be patient. Peyton is warming up and Reggie is doing wind sprints. The real sport is just around the corner....

:mad:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Nupe2 said:
Yeah, I know Jazz. I've got to make a call to Rev. Jesse cuz I'm having a hard time keeping hope alive! :lol:

Believe me, I understand. :huggy: The O's have been 'my' team for a long time, but it's hard watching year after year a mediocre season at best. :ohwell:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Nupe2 said:

Paper or plastic?

Editor's note:

Damn, I hosed up the football pool again, I didn't know the Ravens were playing tonight.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
What a crying shame the Orioles made themselves look like last night. It was down right terrible.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
fedex said:
What a crying shame the Orioles made themselves look like last night. It was down right terrible.
We're going tonight to watch the Red Sox spank dat azz..

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
itsbob said:
We're going tonight to watch the Red Sox spank dat azz..

Thats not a surprise, after the no hitter they pitched against the Orioles, who knows whats in store for them ? 30 more runs ?

Nupe2

fedex said:
Thats not a surprise, after the no hitter they pitched against the Orioles, who knows whats in store for them ? 30 more runs ?

:faint: "Oh the humanity!" :lmao:

GusChiggins

Old Prospector
the sad thing is we'll probably win the series against the sox now.

although not likely, since we've won about 2 games in the last 3 weeks.

FIRE TREMBLEY!!!! lol

itsbob

I bowl overhand
GusChiggins said:
the sad thing is we'll probably win the series against the sox now.

although not likely, since we've won about 2 games in the last 3 weeks.

FIRE TREMBLEY!!!! lol
Hope not, the Yankees are still knocking..

Nupe2

Three strikes....

1. Jaret Wright (high priced free agent pitcher) - returns to California and likely retirement. Been on DL since April. 0-3 record, 6+ ERA.;

2. Erik Bedard likely done for the year (no Cy Young, no more Oriole victories?)...soreness in ribs. Mgr. says common sense should prevail when asked if Bedard will pitch again. ("common sense" how ironic); and

3. O's lose 7 - 6 after blowing yet another lead.

Good morning, good night, good bye! (where'd I put my bag?)

GusChiggins

Old Prospector
Nupe2 said:
1. Jaret Wright (high priced free agent pitcher) - returns to California and likely retirement. Been on DL since April. 0-3 record, 6+ ERA.;

2. Erik Bedard likely done for the year (no Cy Young, no more Oriole victories?)...soreness in ribs. Mgr. says common sense should prevail when asked if Bedard will pitch again. ("common sense" how ironic); and

3. O's lose 7 - 6 after blowing yet another lead.

Good morning, good night, good bye! (where'd I put my bag?)
i love the orioles

and i sitll think they are in better shape than the nationals

but they are playing like dogsh#t right now, and the season ended 2 weeks ago. orioles team era in last 2 weeks almost 10 runs a game.