The Packers are crazy...

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
...must be joking. Certainly top 10, maybe top five.

Elway, Marino, Favre, Montana, Jurgensen, Unitas, not Bradshaw...

My God. Look at what he's done with the very limited weapons the Packers have had over his years. Bradshaw was on the greatest teams in NFL history, on both sides of the ball with awesome talent surrounding him. Elway didn't make it until he had help. You can't separate Montana from the weapons he had. Only Marino has done so much with so little. Unitas had help. Jergy had help.

I agree with you there. I think Farve is one of the all time greatest quarterbacks to play the game. Farve made the Packers who they are today. Besides the Packers of the 60's, they did nothing until Farve came along. He is one of the few people that loves to play the game for the game, not the money. And he is just plain old fun to watch!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Breaking news from NFL Network

Adam Schefter reports that the Packers are now making exploratory phone calls to not only AFC teams but to NFC teams to trade Favre.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Breaking news...

Favre 'plans' to report to Packers training camp. Also, the N.Y. Jets have been given permission to talk with Favre.

AndyMarquisLIVE

I wonder if Daniel Snider's going to give up a first round draft pick and $87 million or something purely idiotic for Favre.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did. :coffee:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I wonder if Daniel Snider's going to give up a first round draft pick and $87 million or something purely idiotic for Favre.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did. :coffee:
He doesn't have the cap room and those days are supposedly gone if you believe what various sports reporters are saying.