The party

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Just getting a minute to log in..... I'd also like to thank Christy and Steve for having us all over. I had a blast!

Cari,
You and the hubby rock!!!

Steve

Enjoying life!
I just want to thank everyone for coming, and I was REALLY happy with the outcome. Christy can tell you that I was very nervous about the party as the days got closer to June 1st. I started thinking we'd overdone it!

But everything turned out great! And I agree with Christy that we were so busy we missed a lot of the party. So guess what?! We have to have another one! We'll let everyone know when, probably sometime in July. We're booked until the middle of July but everyone can work it out right here. Next time though, we are sitting on our arses and joining the fun! :cheers:

You were all wonderful guests, and I could not have been more impressed. The kids were great, the adults were great; finally I'm not saying "Why did we do that?" :eek:

And now that you all know where we live, feel free to come on by on the weekends. C and I love the social life; hell, I think we need it!

MTF...

watercolor

yeah yeah
Oh I am soooo sorry I missed it. *ugh* that is soo disappointing...everyone let me know where the next one is..and I <b>WILL</b> be sure to <b>be there</b>

:cheesy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Better yet, is Cari in there? I thought I was going to have to give my husband CPR when you walked out in that red bikini!
:lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh please! I told Christy you should have it blown up poster size and sell copies! Eat your heart out, Farrah!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I can't open it....

Cari,

I guess they must have been taken after we left? I don't remember seeing any camera's out while we were there.

SxyPrincess

I'm still unable to view Barbra's webpage. :bawl: I did however, happen to see a very sexy pic of Cari in that red bikini!!! :shocked:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
OK thanks

Well, I guess I'll check later, its about time to blow this popstand!

Everyone have a good afternoon and evening!:cheers:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Isn't that the coolest picture? (Cariblue's new avatar) I wanna know who the gray haired hottie is up on the deck by the grill? ;)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hey Cari - I like it!

Barb - the rest of the pictures turned out well to!

I don't think we got to meet, did we?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Barbra

Your photos are showing on both pages. Am I the only one who sees them?