The perfect jeans for your body!

ginwoman

thank's for putting this out there. I have the worst luck with jeans. Part of the problem is I hate tight, clingy, clothes and unless jeans are fairly tight and clingly they look like crap. If I could get back to 130 lbs I'd be good to go.

KVF323

What kind of jeans should I buy to make my breasts look bigger? Also, if they could make my hair straighter that would be great :yay:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
ahhh...the never-ending quest for a perfect pair of jeans ... ones that aren't too tight, don't gap at the waist, don't drag on the floor to trip you, don't look like high-waters, don't bag at the butt, don't cut off circulation when you sit down...etc., etc., etc.

I'm still looking but so far I've had reasonable success with jeans by Victoria's Secret (although length is an issue here), Lucky jeans (a bit pricey for denim),Coldwater Creek (my current favorites), and believe it or not, the Lee jeans at Walmart (I know, I know...:hangingheadinshame: ... but they fit as long as I can find the small size)..

Whoever cracks this code and comes up with a perfect pair of jeans is guaranteed multi-millionaire status and the adulation of women everywhere...

:coffee:

Last edited:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
ahhh...the never-ending quest for a perfect pair of jeans ... ones that aren't too tight, don't gap at the waist, don't drag on the floor to trip you, don't look like high-waters, don't bag at the butt, don't cut off circulation when you sit down...etc., etc., etc.

I'm still looking but so far I've had resonable success with jeans by Victoria's Secret (although length is an issue here), Lucky jeans (a bit pricey for denim),Coldwater Creek (my current favorites), and believe it or not, the Lee jeans at Walmart (I know, I know...:hangingheadinshame: ... but they fit as long as I can find the small size)..

Whoever cracks this code and comes up with a perfect pair of jeans is guaranteed multi-millionaire status and the adulation of women everywhere...

:coffee:

Try Express Jeans or American Eagle. They both require a couple washes is warm water to fit perfect. They're the only two jeans I can count on to consistantly fit well and be the right length. They both have short and long options too. A size two is really a two and they've always had plenty on the shelves.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Try Express Jeans or American Eagle. They both require a couple washes is warm water to fit perfect. They're the only two jeans I can count on to consistantly fit well and be the right length. They both have short and long options too. A size two is really a two and they've always had plenty on the shelves.

Thanks for the tip! I'll try them next time I go to the mall. I usually run into the length problem because not many brands do a 30" inseam which is what works the best on me.

Pete

Repete
ferxed

I have to second American Eagle. They're the only jeans I'll buy. The fabric on most is soft, so keep that in mind if you buy a pair. If a certain size is just a tad snug, it'll probably loosen up a bit as you wear them.

Is that the Big Lots brand?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I have to second American Eagle. They're the only jeans I'll buy. The fabric on most is soft, so keep that in mind if you buy a pair. If a certain size is just a tad snug, it'll probably loosen up a bit as you wear them.

I think it was you that told me to try them years ago because they took the Express out of the Waldorf mall.