The perfect jeans for your body!

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Ugh, that's what happened recently when I purchased some new jeans. Am I the only one that likes Old Navy jeans? Sweetheart cut for me in petite. So I'll just have to wait until my body goes back to normal.

Haven't tried these yet --- what's a Sweetheart cut?

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Inseam length is usually included somewhere on the labels. I shop a lot online so I always check the clothing descriptions for the inseam length. I know that the Regular length in the Lee jeans at Walmart (yeah I know but damn it, they fit!) is 30 inches so they're perfect for me. Depends on where & how you shop.

Who cares where you get them from if they fit? :shrug: I have a pair from Wal-mart.

VenusDoom

Rock Star
I like Hydraulic jeans from Charlotte Russe or Macy's :yay:

My favorite pair of distressed jeans are Hydraulic and I LOVE the way they fit!

Ugh, that's what happened recently when I purchased some new jeans. Am I the only one that likes Old Navy jeans? Sweetheart cut for me in petite. So I'll just have to wait until my body goes back to normal.

That's about all I wear anymore, but I wear the Flirt cut. The Sweetheart and Dreamer come up way too high (I'm short waisted), and the Flirt fits right where it should. My only complaint is the sizes seem off by color. Dark denim I have to go a size down because if I buy my regular size they're too big, light denim they stay pretty true to size.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer

I have some sweethearts, but they flatten my butt..look a little weird on me..they do fit fairly well on the waist though..in a good spot..I also have another cut that fits well..forget what they are called..I like them ok..but my levis are more flattering..