The REAL difference between men and women...

You (boy or girl) have some nice little corner shelves to hang; you use...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I did a lot of redecorating this summer. Hung two horizontal blinds (patio type) and put up three decorative metal curtain rods. Put two media shelving cabinets together and I put up two Party-Lite sconces. I used everything they told me to except the anchor thingy's which I didn't feel I needed.

However, when I put my bamboo shades up I banged nails in the wall and put the triangle hooks over them. :diva:

Not sure which one I should be voiting as. :confused:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Sharon said:
I'd get 2A to do it for me. :huggy:

Can I borrow him for a minute. I have a ton of stuff that I left for B to do that hasn't been done because it's not as important and his stuff. :mad: I moved a tv once and he didn't even believe I did it!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:
I have a ton of stuff that I left for B to do that hasn't been done because it's not as important and his stuff.
If it's something you can easily move around, put it in his favorite chair, in the fridge, underneath the TV remote, etc...he'll get the hint. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Sharon said:
If it's something you can easily move around, put it in his favorite chair, in the fridge, underneath the TV remote, etc...he'll get the hint. :lol:
"On his lap" would be a better place to put it. :lmao:

Vince

Sharon said:
On top of the TV remote and when he asks where his remote is...... :lmao: