The REAL difference between men and women...

You (boy or girl) have some nice little corner shelves to hang; you use...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pingrr

If the kit is in stores. It is obviously very well engineered. You should only need to use the parts it came with.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
pingrr said:
If the kit is in stores. It is obviously very well engineered. You should only need to use the parts it came with.

:lmao: Please tell me you are not a guy. :jameo:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Living in a rental, I use what comes in the package -- AND I probably wouldn't put up a corner unit here anyway, or anything else that requires a thought provoking mount survey. :yay:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
...maybe 10" deep or so. I added a bracket to the corner that goes against the wall. It catches a stud, drywall screw. The other two sides, they are not long enough to make it to the next stud; toggle bolts.
Well there you go, bracket into the stud should securely support the weight of the entire unit and the outter toggle bolts will add additional support to the unit. Good job and that inside bracket with a solid mounting will keep it up there without the worry of it pulling through the drywall.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Actually, Larry --- you got the better answer showing the real difference between men and women.

Women - "Eh? The man can hang it or II will just throw it up by directions"

Man - "Directions? Fook that!"; then man will spend hours debating buddies on the best and proper way to do "x" - all of discussed theories are more of a solution than "x" probably ever needed in the first place ("more power")