The Real Reasons Why Companies Don’t Want You To Work Remotely

Bare-ya-cuda

Ha! If only that were true. Been onsite the entire time. The only time productivity has slowed down for me is when I have to rely on those that are working from home to provide assistance. You would be surprised how many people that are "working from home" get sent emails and get phone calls only to have them replied to at 3 or 4PM with no results.

They don’t reply because they are busy being forum trolls like you.

SamSpade

Yeah, per the OP - not seeing it. Middle management in my line of work does an enormous amount of work that has nothing to do with "supervising".

CPUSA

Other things to note seem to be that when confronted with or asked to support their OPINION they like to run away or just claim that you are some other non-conforming poster.
Speaking of which, all of these people that I am claimed to be do not seem to be active here. At least I haven't seen posts from Sapidus, Hissy, Bacon, etc. Is that because they gave up or because they were banned from this particular forum due to difference of opinion?
It's because everything you posted under those names was disputed & debated, shown to be wrong & ignorant, and then you left in a huff only to come back as HemiHauler & Occams Razor and think nobody here is smart enough to recognize the similarities in your posts, your obtuse insults, your pouting that nobody respects your drivel, etc.... you expect to sway opinions with your BS while never learning anything from the answers you don't like...

OccamsRazor

It's because everything you posted under those names was disputed & debated, shown to be wrong & ignorant, and then you left in a huff only to come back as HemiHauler & Occams Razor and think nobody here is smart enough to recognize the similarities in your posts, your obtuse insults, your pouting that nobody respects your drivel, etc.... you expect to sway opinions with your BS while never learning anything from the answers you don't like...
Got it! Thanks for pointing all of that out. Just so I am clear, those who posts on this particular forum who have an opinion different from the few (or many) who commonly agree is all from the same person AND that single person keeps logging in under different user names?
If this is correct then why would they need another user name if tolerance and other opinions are respected? This is what other posters on here have stated. Also, why is this ONE person so out to get all of you?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You know why Sapidus ....... you routinely get called out on your lies, trying to pass YOUR Opinion off as Fact and obfuscation

Then embarassed, you slink off for a while, coming back with a new name, hoping no one will notice. until the mask slips and you start spewing the same old nonsense again, because you cannot help yourself

OccamsRazor

Because you're batshit crazy and obsessive, is my guess.
However, those that claim over and over that a lone person keeps logging in to a local forum multiple times in order to force their opposing opinions on others are perfectly logical?
Who is more batshit crazy? The person screaming out their beliefs on the street corner OR those that insist that it is actually multiple people all in one who are plotting to "take you down?"

OccamsRazor

There you go again Sapidus, spouting nonsense NO One Ever Said

You are making this too easy to point out your errors.

However, those that claim over and over that a lone person keeps logging in to a local forum multiple times in order to force their opposing opinions on others are perfectly logical?
Who is more batshit crazy? The person screaming out their beliefs on the street corner OR those that insist that it is actually multiple people all in one who are plotting to "take you down?"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

This is the problem with you kids: you think just because it's the first time you've ever seen something, it's the first time it's ever happened. You have no concept of a world existing before you were born, which is why you think your dumb ideas are unique and original.

It's so common we have a name for it on here: MPD.