The Rittenhouse Incident

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Op-Ed: If The People Rittenhouse Shot Were White, I Bet He Would Have Been Convicted

I didn’t watch any of the trial, but we know how it went down. White supremacy protected Rittenhouse with the judge barring any evidence against Rittenhouse, and the prosecution wasn’t allowed to speak but was only allowed to make their arguments through miming. Classic tilting of the scales.

I’ve been so enraged by this whole ordeal that I’ve been careful to stay away from the specifics as I’m sure they would only trigger me. Some people suggest I got things wrong and try to correct me, but I plug my ears and scream, “LALALALALA!” at the top of my lungs when people do that because it’s a common tactic of white supremacy to downplay racial injustice with “facts” and “video evidence.”

https://babylonbee.com/news/op-ed-i...were-white-i-bet-he-would-have-been-convicted

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Op-Ed: STATE LINES!!!!!

He crossed state lines.
State.
Lines.
The lines between states.
On one side is one state, one is another state.
And he crossed them... he crossed the state lines.
STATE LINES!
One minute he was in one state, and the next he was in another. Because he went across a state line.
Lines. Lines of state. Just went across them.
State lines.
STATE LINES!
STAAAAATE LIIIINES!!!!
White supremacy.

This could have been written by CNN!

herb749

Op-Ed: STATE LINES!!!!!

He crossed state lines.
State.
Lines.
The lines between states.
On one side is one state, one is another state.
And he crossed them... he crossed the state lines.
STATE LINES!
One minute he was in one state, and the next he was in another. Because he went across a state line.
Lines. Lines of state. Just went across them.
State lines.
STATE LINES!
STAAAAATE LIIIINES!!!!
White supremacy.

This could have been written by CNN!

I still like the claim, his mother drove him to the riot. :faint:

DaSDGuy

I still like the claim, his mother drove him to the riot. :faint:
But-but-but it was just a peaceful protest. With burning minority owned/under insured businesses just for fun and making Smores. It was a Black Lives don't seem to frickin Matter protest destroying POC owned businesses and he came there to protect them since the elected officials made the police stand down.

Kinnakeet

‘The Mandalorian’ Star Pedro Pascal Eulogizes ‘Murdered’ Criminals Who Attacked Kyle Rittenhouse

On Saturday, Star Wars star Pedro Pascal jumped to his Twitter account to memorialize two of the men who threatened and attacked Illinois teenager Kyle Rittenhouse, insisting they were “murdered.”

The day after Rittenhouse was acquitted of all charges brought against him by the state of Wisconsin, Pascal wrote that Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber were “murdered,” not killed in self-defense. “Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 27, murdered August 25th, 2020,” he said, posting a photo of the two men’s faces. “Rest In Peace.”

Who wants to bet Hollywood makes a movie about these "heroes of the left?"
The guy is a idiot if he cannot see the facts I have young friend who are teachers and believe it was murder and you cannot convince them otherwise so I stopped talking to them as i came to the conclusion that they are idiots too.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
The guy is a idiot if he cannot see the facts I have young friend who are teachers and believe it was murder and you cannot convince them otherwise so I stopped talking to them as i came to the conclusion that they are idiots too.
I like the one that goes “it was a mistrial because the defense couldn’t call them victims”.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Marjorie Taylor Greene introduces bill to honor Kyle Rittenhouse with Congressional Gold Medal

The Dalai Lama and Mother Teresa were past recipients of the medal

U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., recently introduced a bill calling for Kyle Rittenhouse to receive the Congressional Gold Medal, according to reports.

The award is the highest honor bestowed by Congress. Recent recipients have included law enforcement officers who responded to January’s U.S. Capitol Riot and the 13 U.S. service members killed in a terrorist attack in Afghanistan during the summer.

Rittenhouse was acquitted this month on homicide charges after he killed two people and injured a third during a Black Lives Matter protest and riot in Kenosha, Wisconsin, over the police shooting of Jacob Blake last year. His defense successfully argued that Ritttenhouse acted in self-defense.

It doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell, but I'm sure that's giving the Capitol Hill Marxists reflux. :lmao:

Hijinx

Marjorie Taylor Greene introduces bill to honor Kyle Rittenhouse with Congressional Gold Medal

The Dalai Lama and Mother Teresa were past recipients of the medal

U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., recently introduced a bill calling for Kyle Rittenhouse to receive the Congressional Gold Medal, according to reports.

The award is the highest honor bestowed by Congress. Recent recipients have included law enforcement officers who responded to January’s U.S. Capitol Riot and the 13 U.S. service members killed in a terrorist attack in Afghanistan during the summer.

Rittenhouse was acquitted this month on homicide charges after he killed two people and injured a third during a Black Lives Matter protest and riot in Kenosha, Wisconsin, over the police shooting of Jacob Blake last year. His defense successfully argued that Ritttenhouse acted in self-defense.

It doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell, but I'm sure that's giving the Capitol Hill Marxists reflux. :lmao:

It sounds a little silly to me.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
BLM Activist ARRESTED After Going Judge's Home To Intimidate, Threatened Rittenhouse Jury As Well

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Rittenhouse Says 'F--- You', LeBron Immediately Falls To Ground

"Ahhhh!" James cried when he saw the video, dropping to the ground in apparent pain and suffering. "O the pain! O the suffering! The agony!" He rolled around for several minutes, grasping his ankle. "Call an ambulance! I am literally dying! I legally died several minutes ago!"

Refs ejected Rittenhouse from the game, even though he wasn't there, and all the fans and other players who were rolling their eyes at James's performance. James continued to play by himself, but despite being the only one on the court, he continued to get dunked on by Rittenhouse.

Hijinx

Greene and Boebert. I love them. Women who love America.
The polar opposite of AOC and Omar.