The Rittenhouse Incident

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Too bad he didn't kill the POS.

Ya know? Ya should be careful. That could be construed as an anti-semitc statement. Since, ya know, that feller is a tribe member and all that. Folks might start to align you with that feller with that funny mustache. And ya woodn't want that now woodya?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Kyle Rittenhouse Is Being Sued Again and the Lawyer Is Making Insane Claims

Texas Scorecard reports those also being sued by Rosenbaum's estate are Kenosha officials, different Sheriff’s departments, the City of Kenosha, the City of West Allis, and several counties for “compensatory and punitive damages” for the “wrongful death” of Rosenbaum. They are requesting a jury trial for conspiracy to deprive constitutional rights, conspiracy to obstruct justice based on invidious discrimination, and First Amendment retaliation.

The suit claims "Rosenbaum was among many who protested peacefully..." and "Rittenhouse fired his assault rifle indiscriminately multiple times at citizens on the street."

Rosenbaum was the first person shot by Rittenhouse in self-defense. Rosenbaum, a previously convicted pedophile, was shown during the 2021 criminal trial to have been a rioter the night of the shooting, threatening Rittenhouse and others who had firearms to prevent further looting and destruction of property. Rittenhouse was found not guilty on all charges, including murder, at the end of the trial. Evidence presented at the 2021 trial have already proven the aforementioned claims by the firm representing Rosenbaum's estate to be false.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 The Texas Scorecard ran a tediously unsurprising story yesterday headlined, “EXCLUSIVE: Kyle Rittenhouse Sued by Estate of Criminal He Shot in Self-Defense.” The sub-headline explained, “The estate of Joseph Rosenbaum has filed a lawsuit on the third anniversary of the Kenosha incident.”

image 6.png

Kyle Rittenhouse is the brave 17-year-old who kept his cool and shot two career criminals — one being Rosenbaum — in self-defense during the 2020 BLM riots. Despite the best efforts of a woke DA, a jury found Kyle acted appropriately and not guilty on all charges.

During the Kenosha fracas, Rosenbaum confronted and chased Kyle, eventually throwing a heavy sack at him. Rosenbaum then tried to grab Kyle’s gun. Kyle fired four times, killing his assailant. After that, Rosenbaum’s death tiled off a domino-like series of events leading to a second death and some injuries, as Kyle successfully protected himself from an angry mob of outraged rental protestors.

Lawyers often say, “anybody can sue anyone anytime for anything,” an aphorism well exemplified by the new Rosenbaum civil lawsuit. But some cases are better than others. This new one, filed by Rosenbaum’s relatives — allegedly — is already a stinker, a scratched-at-the-post nonstarter.

You would think Rosenbaum’s relatives would be as appalled and chagrined as anyone else about the deceased protestor’s reprehensible conduct.

image 9.png

Joseph Rosenbaum before the protest, repeatedly shouting, “Shoot ME, n**ga!”

During Kyle’s jury trial, evidence showed that Rosenbaum had extensive mental health problems, and had spent most of his adult life in prison for sexual contact with five preteen boys. And he was repeatedly charged with chronically and contemptibly failing to comply with his paroled pedophile registration requirements.

So Rosenbaum is not super-sympathetic in the role of victim.

For some reason, Rosenbaum used what little adult free time he had out of prison to join an execrable BLM riot and obnoxiously attack armed attendees. A better question would be, who paid hoodlum Rosenbaum to be there? Maybe Rosenbaum’s relatives should sue those people.

It’s tragic that Kyle must continue to defend himself from nauseating and relentless leftist attacks, but if his lawyers know what they’re doing, they will make short work of this abominable lawsuit.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yet, this case was dredged up because one of the witnesses, Gaige Grosskreutz, whom Rittenhouse shot in the arm when he pointed a gun at him, got hit by a car on September 2. It wasn’t just a little tap either—the man got trucked:

Mr. Grosskreutz also changed his name (via Milwaukee Journal Sentinel):

It's been two years since Gaige Grosskreutz became linked to the deadly actions of one-time homicide suspect Kyle Rittenhouse, and he says he can't shake them.
This week, Grosskreutz filed a secret petition to change his legal name — that was quickly reported by a conservative news outlet, prompting his call for a leak investigation by the Milwaukee County Clerk of Circuit Court.
Grosskreutz, 29, of West Allis, was shot in the arm by Rittenhouse on Sheridan Road in Kenosha on Aug. 25, 2020, minutes after Rittenhouse fatally shot two other men with the same AR-15-style rifle. The violence came on the third night of protests, looting and arson that followed the police shooting of Jacob Blake Jr.

glhs837

Power with Control
Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Kyle Rittenhouse SCHOOLS Piers Morgan As Liberals Throw A Fit Over Him Destroying Their Narrative!​

StmarysCity79

He is working, he is trying to support himself. Everybody thinks that Kyle got so much money from this. Whatever money he did get is gone,” lawyer Mark Richards told Court TV.

“He’s living, I don’t want to say paycheck to paycheck, but he’s living to support himself. Obviously, as his lawyer and somebody who I want to do well, I hope he does re-engage in his studies.

Aww poor baby murderer.

Kinnakeet

Kinnakeet

He is working, he is trying to support himself. Everybody thinks that Kyle got so much money from this. Whatever money he did get is gone,” lawyer Mark Richards told Court TV.

“He’s living, I don’t want to say paycheck to paycheck, but he’s living to support himself. Obviously, as his lawyer and somebody who I want to do well, I hope he does re-engage in his studies.

Aww poor baby murderer.
Court TV yeah only you believe what they say

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Aww poor baby murderer.
Baaaaa! Baaaaa! ****ing brain dead Nazi....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Aww poor baby murderer.
Maybe he'll get the chance to take a few more of you freaks out. We can hope.