The Rittenhouse Incident

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Journalist Tayler Hansen Reveals What He Witnessed with Ashli Babbitt on J6 and During Her Murder

You will never hear this covered by the corporate media and it will be ignored by even the most conservative news sites. But conservative journalist Tayler Hansen wrote a long thread today revealing what he witnessed on January 6th where he walked side by side with Ashli Babbitt.

What you are about to read is a thorough destruction of the media and leftist narrative on January 6th along with a story of state-sanctioned murder. The January 6th Committee did not want to hear from Hansen because he knew the full truth.

Here is the full thread revealing the real story behind January 6th and what happened to Ashli Babbitt. Full credit to Twitchy for first breaking the story:

PJay

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Father of Anthony Huber Sues Kyle Rittenhouse and Police for Wrongful Death After His Son Was Shot at Kenosha BLM Riots​

I can feel compassion for this man for losing his son, but maybe he should have raised his son to be a better person. He was a lowlife POS and got what was coming to him. **** around and find out.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Father of Anthony Huber Sues Kyle Rittenhouse and Police for Wrongful Death After His Son Was Shot at Kenosha BLM Riots​

Well that explains the kid.

Hijinx

This should be tossed out with prejudice.
It should never see a courtroom.
His Attorney's should be disbarred.
The F'ing Judge should be run off the bench.

Maybe the fat ass wipe needs enough money to buy a shirt that fits him the no-neck POS.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
His father is accusing law enforcement of allowing a dangerous situation that violated his son's constitutional rights and led to his death.

Huber alleged that Rittenhouse, who was 17 at the time of the shootings, conspired with police to harm the protesters. Rittenhouse said he went to Kenosha from Illinois to help keep order.

Rittenhouse was acquitted of all criminal charges a year and a half ago in the murder trial of Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum, the latter of whom was shot after threatening to kill Rittenhouse and attempting to grab his rifle.

Gaige Grosskreutz, whom Rittenhouse wounded during the same incident, filed a similar lawsuit last year against the teenager.

:killingme

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Federal Judge Lynn Adelman, however, found that she couldn’t dismiss the suit at such an early stage, ruling it must play out further in court.

“This is not the stage of a civil case at which a court weighs evidence or decides whether the plaintiff is likely to be able to prove his allegations,” Adelman’s Wednesday ruling states. “Rather, so long as the facts alleged by the plaintiff are not fantastic or delusional, the court must accept them as true.”

[clip]

“Although this ruling allows the case to proceed for now, it does not change the facts as most of America fully understands,” Martin said. “The only reason Kyle came into contact with Anthony Huber that night is that Huber struck Kyle on the head with a skateboard and knocked him to the ground while Kyle was fleeing a mob of other attackers and running toward Kenosha police to turn himself in.

“There simply was no conspiracy between Kyle and the Kenosha police to single out Anthony Huber and as one jury has already found, Kyle’s actions that night were not wrongful and were taken in self-defense,” the lawyer concluded.

SamSpade

You know, something occurred to me in this incident and I guess I only just thought about.

As I understand the timeline and order of events, one of the most vindicating moves that Kyle did that night was to make a full speed BEELINE straight to the police line. He had a mob chasing him, and the safest thing he could do was to run towards the police as fast as he could.

What puzzles me is - what does a "police line" do? Is it standard operating procedure to mark off an area and just let chaos play out inside the cordoned off area? So - WITHIN the police perimeter - there's no actual policing?

Did I get it right?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
What puzzles me is - what does a "police line" do? Is it standard operating procedure to mark off an area and just let chaos play out inside the cordoned off area? So - WITHIN the police perimeter - there's no actual policing?

Thats a recent development compliments of the Commies Governors, Mayors and City Councils.

SamSpade

Thats a recent development compliments of the Commies Governors, Mayors and City Councils.
If that's correct - that's insane. So the "solution" to mayhem and riots is to just let them run out, even if it takes days?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If that's correct - that's insane. So the "solution" to mayhem and riots is to just let them run out, even if it takes days?
it started Inaugration Day 2016 in DC and spread nationwide from there.

How many citys just burned, while Trump tried to get locals to accept NG troops or police to stop it.

Leftists thrive on violence, chaos and destruction. It's fertilizer to their masses.

SamSpade

it started Inaugration Day 2016 in DC and spread nationwide from there.

How many citys just burned, while Trump tried to get locals to accept NG troops or police to stop it.

Leftists thrive on violence, chaos and destruction. It's fertilizer to their masses.
See, I don't get this, and part of it is, the Left has largely *IGNORED* all of the violence and destruction of all of those protests.
During those riots, a courthouse was partly set on fire and a police station and at least one other building WITH PEOPLE IN THEM.

And the left leaning press insisted they were "peaceful". I saw videos of people beaten and dragged from their cars while someone else jumped up and down on the roof of their now empty car.

There were and are innocent victims of the violence - and the police's answer is to wait for it to end?
I'm SO glad I don't live inside one of those areas.

Hijinx

IMO Rittenhouse was attacked by the son of this moron looking to make a buck off his criminal son's death and cannot be civilly liable for it.
The police on the other hand by standing around with their thumbs up their ass may be.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
His father is accusing law enforcement of allowing a dangerous situation that violated his son's constitutional rights and led to his death.

Huber alleged that Rittenhouse, who was 17 at the time of the shootings, conspired with police to harm the protesters. Rittenhouse said he went to Kenosha from Illinois to help keep order.

Rittenhouse was acquitted of all criminal charges a year and a half ago in the murder trial of Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum, the latter of whom was shot after threatening to kill Rittenhouse and attempting to grab his rifle.

Gaige Grosskreutz, whom Rittenhouse wounded during the same incident, filed a similar lawsuit last year against the teenager.

:killingme

So was OJ, that doesn't protect you from a civil settlement.