Adopt me please !
This was on a tack website:

Attachments

• stagesofages.jpg
    stagesofages.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 191

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This totally left out stage 6b; horse double barrel's you into stall wall when horse fly nails horse at just the right moment. Spend week in hospital until collapsed lung re-inflates just enough to be able to give horse apple and sling saddle over her back while telling her, gasping for air, you know it wasn't her fault and you know she didn't mean it...

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
This totally left out stage 6b; horse double barrel's you into stall wall when horse fly nails horse at just the right moment. Spend week in hospital until collapsed lung re-inflates just enough to be able to give horse apple and sling saddle over her back while telling her, gasping for air, you know it wasn't her fault and you know she didn't mean it...

Yeah that's what I say every time my mare steps on my foot. She didn't do it on purpose ...... what she needs to learn is how to get off my foot immediately when I scream. Is there a training video for teaching that skill?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yeah that's what I say every time my mare steps on my foot. She didn't do it on purpose ...... what she needs to learn is how to get off my foot immediately when I scream. Is there a training video for teaching that skill?

Every guy I know, every horse guy, including farriers, have the exact same response; hit them. Hard. I try not to do that and try to be more aware of them. Am I putting myself in a bad spot?

So far, so good.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Every guy I know, every horse guy, including farriers, have the exact same response; hit them. Hard. I try not to do that and try to be more aware of them. Am I putting myself in a bad spot?

So far, so good.

I've done that, but coming from a small person, I think the horse just snickers lol.