The shootings will continue until...

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I used to live in Westbury, one of the very first single family homes in the old section. I owned my home for 10 years, and had no bad experiences at all. In fact, made a lot of money when I sold. It was terribly convenient to work, bars, and the fun activities of a 30 year old woman. 😉

I'd not want to live there now.

vince77

Malcom X Avenue...don't forget that one.
Malcolm X said...
“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.”

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Malcolm X said...
“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.”
Holy crap! You finally realized that white liberals are the cause of all the Negro's problems? I'm proud of you.