the stages of relationship

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
migtig said:
Really? Someone needs to take me underwear shopping.....:jameo:

U, me, and MV, tonight. We'll meet at :gossip:, have a few margaritas, do a few body shots, and it's off to Victoria's Secret!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
mv_princess said:
Sweeeettttt!!! Mines not a g-string, will boy shorts work?

meow...I love boy shorts. If I wasn't wearing tight pants today, that's what I'd be wearing...

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
nachomama said:
U, me, and MV, tonight. We'll meet at :gossip:, have a few margaritas, do a few body shots, and it's off to Victoria's Secret!
I've got a date with that hottie Barbra tonight, can we go matching undie shopping another time? :flowers:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
migtig said:
I've got a date with that hottie Barbra tonight, can we go matching undie shopping another time? :flowers:

Sounds like a plan baby. We'll get you rebuilt in no time. New face and matching bras and panties. :wink:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
mv_princess said:
I feel sexiest in boy shorts, they are my favorite!!
But are they comfortable? I fell out of the habit of wearing underwear back during the military days...it just wasn't comfortable. :ohwell:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Oh my gosh, I remember in my early 20's when I would eat a meal with a man I was newly seeing I would be so nervous that I shook and trembled and couldn't hold my utensils and dared not lift a glass to drink from it. It was so sad. :bawl:

Later I learned that I was just as afraid to eat around a group of strangers in a banquet type setting and my hands would shake so noticeably and I just couldn't relax because I always felt watched. :shocking:

I think I got over that problem 3-5yrs ago. But, I still am not comfortable with fixing a man's plate. I just feel like it's such a big deal like I am being tested and there are only two ways to do it which are right or wrong. :jameo:

I have even flat out refused to make a ex-beaus plate once to the point there was almost an argument. I ended up making it but not too happy about being put in the spotlight. Come to find out he didn't care much about the prepping of his plate anyway, he was just hungry. :lmao:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
migtig said:
But are they comfortable? I fell out of the habit of wearing underwear back during the military days...it just wasn't comfortable. :ohwell:
I love 'em ....no different then any other undies, it's all a matter of what you like

LordStanley

I know nothing
nachomama said:
Here's a hint for you guys...you give more tongue, you may get more :gossip:. Women love french kissing. It's very erotic. And I'm not talking St. Bernard french kissing. I'm talking about little pecks here with just the slightest bit of tongue. It keeps us stimulated and may give you more satisifaction.

Email my SO, ask her if Im lacking in the kissing department.

I know what women like, and I know what my wife likes. All I was saying, is guys dont like to be teased, knowing there is no gold at the end off the rainbow.

CandyRain

LordStanley said:

I know what women like, and I know what my wife likes. All I was saying, is guys dont like to be teased, knowing there is no gold at the end off the rainbow.
All men know what women like. The question is, why do they start pretending like they don't. :confused:

LordStanley

I know nothing
CandyRain said:
All men know what women like. The question is, why do they start pretending like they don't. :confused:

Cause they dont care, they are only into what they like or want.

We call them male chauvinists

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:

OK, that's all good, but I'm just saying that if you slip a little tongue in a small kiss here and there, and not just during foreplay, you WILL NOT BE teased. You will build up anticipation for getting you back home in private. I can't stand the "here's my tongue, let's tonsil hockey kiss cuz I'm horney" tongue. Small soft wet kisses get me hotter than fire!