The Stanley Cups Playoffs

LordStanley

I know nothing
The Stanley Cup Playoffs

Begins tonight!!! :yahoo:

Although my team is not in it, there is going to be some great matchups this year.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
LordStanley said:

Although my team is not in it, there is going to be some great matchups this year.
Stanley WHO!??

Is this on HGTV? OR HSN?

Kerad

LordStanley said:

Yes they do! :yahoo: The greatest post-season in all the world...nothing else remotely comes close.

Of course I'm all geeked up about the Mighty Mighty Pittsburgh Penguins back in the playoffs for the first time since 2001. It's going to be a tough series against the Chokey Chokey Ottawa Senators...but this is all bonus for us Penguins fans this year. :yay:

I understand there are some other teams playing as well. :smile:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Kerad said:
Yes they do! :yahoo: The greatest post-season in all the world...nothing else remotely comes close.

Of course I'm all geeked up about the Mighty Mighty Pittsburgh Penguins back in the playoffs for the first time since 2001. It's going to be a tough series against the Chokey Chokey Ottawa Senators...but this is all bonus for us Penguins fans this year. :yay:

I understand there are some other teams playing as well. :smile:

watching it now.... Your boys need to tighten up!

Kerad

LordStanley said:
watching it now.... Your boys need to tighten up!

Well..yes, they DO need to tighten up. But it's the first game of a best of seven. Pens will be happy with a split in Ottawa, and the split is better if you get game 2.

Penguins will win both at home, so, we're looking at 3-1 Penguins when they hit game 5.

Though this game isn't over yet. (3-1 Chokers inbetween 2nd and 3rd)

Those first 8 minutes were brutal. :mad: Yet expected. The Pens have that shell-shocked crap out of the way. Game 2 will be different. :cheers:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Kerad said:
Well..yes, they DO need to tighten up. But it's the first game of a best of seven. Pens will be happy with a split in Ottawa, and the split is better if you get game 2.

Penguins will win both at home, so, we're looking at 3-1 Penguins when they hit game 5.

Though this game isn't over yet. (3-1 Chokers inbetween 2nd and 3rd)

Those first 8 minutes were brutal. :mad: Yet expected. The Pens have that shell-shocked crap out of the way. Game 2 will be different. :cheers:

Im quoting you so its etched in stone!!!! your calling pens 3-1 going into game 5....

You heard it here folks :lmao:

All i want is games 7's from every matchup

Kerad

LordStanley said:
Im quoting you so its etched in stone!!!! your calling pens 3-1 going into game 5....

You heard it here folks :lmao:

All i want is games 7's from every matchup

Yep. It's good as gold! :yay:

That Crosby goal wave-off was pure ####.

Kerad

mv_princess said:
Sabres are going all the baby!!

:biggrin:

Your Sabres are favored...no doubt. First round shouldn't be a problem. It's the only Eastern Conference series I don't expect to get to 6. But...ya never know.

The BuffaSlugs could (should) get to the Finals.

Kerad

LordStanley said:
hes only there to protect Crosby. all the other players can take care of themselves :whistle: :lmao:

Well...no. Once the game got to where it was...it's message sending time. Tell ya..it's "amazing" how Crosby hasn't been cheap-shotted since the Pens got Laraque. Magical. :lmao:

The Pens have been spanked in game one...and I fully expect them to bring it in game 2...which we have to wait until Saturday for. :ohwell:

Pens in 6. (My original pick, and I'm sticking to it.)

:yay: :cheers:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Kerad said:
Well...no. Once the game got to where it was...it's message sending time. Tell ya..it's "amazing" how Crosby hasn't been cheap-shotted since the Pens got Larague. Magical. :lmao:

The Pens have been spanked in game one...and I fully expect them to bring it in game 2...which we have to wait until Saturday for. :ohwell:

Pens in 6. (My original pick, and I'm sticking to it.)

:yay: :cheers:

I wish I could watch it.... Ill be at an Ice hockey tournament this weekend up in laurel. Maybe they will have the game on in the Rink and we can catch parts of it.

Kerad

LordStanley said:
I wish I could watch it.... Ill be at an Ice hockey tournament this weekend up in laurel. Maybe they will have the game on in the Rink and we can catch parts of it.

Saturday's game is at 3:00pm on NBC. You may be able to get it, somewhere.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Kerad said:
Your Sabres are favored...no doubt. First round shouldn't be a problem. It's the only Eastern Conference series I don't expect to get to 6. But...ya never know.

The BuffaSlugs could (should) get to the Finals.
Oh they should. Unless of course they fall apart. But they seem to have their stuff together, and seem to really work as a team this year. I am suprised to see the Red Wings make it this far, I would like to see them go all the way too.

donbarzini

When I woke up to go to work this morning @2:30, I thought they were showing a replay of Vancouver/Dallas. I fell asleep watching that game and it was STILL on when I got up. 4OT's!!!!!