The Stanley Cups Playoffs

Kerad

Conference Finals begin tonight, starting with what should be a hugely entertaining Senators-Buffaslugs matchup. I'm still trying to figure out who I'd like to see win...don't particularly care for either team.

However, I hate Lindy Ruff slightly more than I do Bryan Murphy...so I guess it's "Go Sens!". That pretty much seals the deal for Buffalo to win it. :ohwell: Just hope it goes to 7....

LordStanley

I know nothing
Kerad said:
Conference Finals begin tonight, starting with what should be a hugely entertaining Senators-Buffaslugs matchup. I'm still trying to figure out who I'd like to see win...don't particularly care for either team.

However, I hate Lindy Ruff slightly more than I do Bryan Murphy...so I guess it's "Go Sens!". That pretty much seals the deal for Buffalo to win it. :ohwell: Just hope it goes to 7....

I have the same thoughts

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
It's going to be dirty. No matter who wins. They played rough against each other this season...This should just make it worse. I can't wait! Should finally see some great checking, and some good fights. I'm ready!! :dance: :dance: :yahoo: :yahoo:

LordStanley

I know nothing
mv_princess said:
It's going to be dirty. No matter who wins. They played rough against each other this season...This should just make it worse. I can't wait! Should finally see some great checking, and some good fights. I'm ready!! :dance: :dance: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Lets go Sabers :clap: :sarcasm: :whistle:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
LordStanley said:
Lets go Sabers :clap: :sarcasm: :whistle:
:lol: I sadly couldn't watch the game last night, I was sick in bed. It's alright we knew it was going to be rough. They needed something to wake their asses up.

LordStanley

I know nothing
mv_princess said:
Ohh well. I guess they just didn't want it this year...

I didnt think they would win it, but at least I thought it would have been a better series. Wow, How can you get swept, with the line up that the sabres have.....

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
LordStanley said:
I didnt think they would win it, but at least I thought it would have been a better series. Wow, How can you get swept, with the line up that the sabres have.....
They stop wanting it. Which is what they did, they just stopped playing. They expected Miller to take care of everything.

donbarzini

mv_princess said:
They stop wanting it. Which is what they did, they just stopped playing. They expected Miller to take care of everything.

You should get a job with the "Vs" network. I'm serious. In three sentences you summed up what would take most analysts 3 minutes to get out of their mouths. Good job. And, my condolences on their performance :flowers:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
donbarzini said:
You should get a job with the "Vs" network. I'm serious. In three sentences you summed up what would take most analysts 3 minutes to get out of their mouths. Good job. And, my condolences on their performance :flowers:
Eh I'm not worried. I still have one other team in there to root for. I wish I could get a job with VS that would be sweet!!

Besides there is always next year!

Kerad

mv_princess said:
Ohh well. I guess they just didn't want it this year...

I'm sure they want it...but Ottawa has been firing on all cylinders since the first puck dropped for these playoffs. I was taken by surprise by how easily they defeated my Penguins...but they've been playing that way against everybody.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Kerad said:
At least Buffalo avoided the broom. :yay:
Yes they did do that. I read on USAtoday, one of the players said "The worst thing you could have done was give us hope". :lol: I guess they woke up yesterday and said 'Oh yeah we are pro's playing hockey'

Kerad

mv_princess said:
Yes they did do that. I read on USAtoday, one of the players said "The worst thing you could have done was give us hope". :lol: I guess they woke up yesterday and said 'Oh yeah we are pro's playing hockey'

They came out and played their style of game, finally. It's been said the hardest win to get of the series is win #4...the other team has nothing to lose.

Now, I expect Ottawa to bring their #1 game tomorrow night. They don't want the Sabres to actually think they're back in it....playing game 6 would shift all the pressure onto the Sens.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Kerad said:
They came out and played their style of game, finally. It's been said the hardest win to get of the series is win #4...the other team has nothing to lose.

Now, I expect Ottawa to bring their #1 game tomorrow night. They don't want the Sabres to actually think they're back in it....playing game 6 would shift all the pressure onto the Sens.
It could get very interesting tomorrow night. I read somewhere that every 33 years a team has come back from a 3-0 to win the series