The Storm Is Coming!

TPD

the poor dad
Sitting on the front porch hoping it makes it this far south. Wind is dying and it’s getting damn hot out here!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Just got the truck put away. Wind is picking up, radar shows a small squall heading for us.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Wind is quite poofy here in Flowers of the Forest.
Very dark clouds to the northeast.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Just got a Code Red warning telling everyone to take shelter immediately.
:jameo:
Didn't get that, but I have an alert about lightning on the trailing edge of the storm up to 30 minutes after it's passed. Usually on the leading edge.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
T-storm watch upgraded to warning with the potential for 1 inch hail and damaging winds.

And someone is still out there cutting their grass.

TPD

the poor dad
Clouds are moving in and I can feel the temperature dropping in degrees, not feet…

366EDB4E-1B08-432E-8E62-3A3C11F528D3.jpeg

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Didn't get that, but I have an alert about lightning on the trailing edge of the storm up to 30 minutes after it's passed. Usually on the leading edge.
Nice to know!

Starting raining here and it has dropped to 72 degrees. Bring it!

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Nephew just sent me a video of the Patuxent at seabreeze restaurant.

Haven’t seen the river. Look that angry in quite a while.

Radar is showing the storm is staying south of Leonardtown so we will get the benefit of the temp drop but not the nastiness.

TPD

the poor dad
And now it’s raining in Dameron - may have to move off the porch because the wind is blowing the rain on me a bit.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
that was a Duran Duran song that was never in the charts!!! Well, find a word rhyming with Lusby.... I talked to Ian about that and he made some snottty Brit slur to me..
Busby, as in Busby Berkeley, the old time MGM choreographer.