The Toilet Seat

MMDad

Lem Putt
You're preaching to the choir on this...not only do I have to put down the seat...since I'm the only female, I'm expected to clean the toilet after them too! Pubes and other such disgusting things! I'm ready to run from this place screaming!!!

:shrug: We'll it IS women's work.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
How you doin? :really:

:lmao:

You don't really care what happens at that point do you? :lmao:

You're preaching to the choir on this...not only do I have to put down the seat...since I'm the only female, I'm expected to clean the toilet after them too! Pubes and other such disgusting things! I'm ready to run from this place screaming!!!

I'm sure they pay someone for that and that someone is happy to have your assistance.

I work in an office that consists of all men and 1 woman, should I still be expected to put the toilet seat down?

You can leave it up as long as when the trash is full you don't expect her to empty it :lol:. J/K, there's no "correct" answer to this. I say, if she doesn't complain then who cares? Then again, even if she does, you guys do out number her. Hmmm...

No. I don't leave it up so you shouldn't be expected to leave it down.

:brownnose:..................:lmao:

Mojo

You can leave it up as long as when the trash is full you don't expect her to empty it :lol:. J/K, there's no "correct" answer to this. I say, if she doesn't complain then who cares? Then again, even if she does, you guys do out number her. Hmmm...

:brownnose:..................:lmao:

WTF :lmao: Our toilet actually flushes, she doesn't have to empty it.

Geek

I would bake cookies and only give them to the men that put the seat down :smile:

Last edited:

cosmo00

and if you leave streaks....clean it up!

everyone should always close the seat before flushing, have you ever seen the splatter from the flush!! That sh.. or pee goes everywhere. at least 4 to 6 feet in almost all directions. at home HIDE your tooth brush!!

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
I work in an office that consists of all men and 1 woman, should I still be expected to put the toilet seat down?

I don't care where I am at I ain't touching or putting down no toilet seat.
unless it's in my own house!

I'd squat over a lifted seat before I touch it even with my shoe..

:barf:

H

HouseCat

I always thought the purpose of putting the toilet seat down applied only at nighttime at ones residence. This is so no one (sleepwalking, or 1/2 asleep) stumbling around in the dark has to accidentally fall in the terlit.

At work, if she's subjected to using the community sh1tter, then its fair game. If you can turn the light on, you can look. And, if the seat is up, a simple flip of the high heel will knock it down: problem solved. No touching of said disgusting seat required. Mojo, why doesn't she have her own bathroom anyway?