The Trails are Ready

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
We had a great time today!

Rosco did super well for a youngin. In Typical mountain horse style. After the ride the SMTR kids all get together, bag the saddles and have FUN like only kids can do. Here are a couple with my little one on Rosco, she switched between him and River-both these boys are 3 y/os, and my little one is 10.

St Mary's River park is a great place to train/ride a horse!

Attachments

• 0044.jpg
    0044.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 0042.jpg
    0042.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 87
  • river-12-2007.jpg
    river-12-2007.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 73

Giddy up!

Rosco did super well for a youngin. In Typical mountain horse style. After the ride the SMTR kids all get together, bag the saddles and have FUN like only kids can do. Here are a couple with my little one on Rosco, she switched between him and River-both these boys are 3 y/os, and my little one is 10.

Tell your daughter I said thank you for lettin me ride her pony! He was so nice!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

Glad you had such a great time. Roco is a nice boy.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Thank you everyone who was at the ride yesterday. 40 riders...the biggest group of True Grit Riders in a long time. And the food was to die for:drool:
We stayed til 6:00pm sitting around the fire and chatting...eating...eating... just a great time. Thanks Mingiz & Paso for hosting the ride, ya'll did a great job! It was nice to meet Elliesmom, Barrelracer, and Clemintine:howdy:.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Thank you everyone who was at the ride yesterday. 40 riders...the biggest group of True Grit Riders in a long time. And the food was to die for:drool:
We stayed til 6:00pm sitting around the fire and chatting...eating...eating... just a great time. Thanks Mingiz & Paso for hosting the ride, ya'll did a great job! It was nice to meet Elliesmom, Barrelracer, and Clemintine:howdy:.

:yeahthat:

It was a great turn out.. The food was great. KUDOS to the person that did the Cream of Crab soup.:drool: All the food was good....:clap: so was the company :thewave: Percy please keep your extenda fork away from Happy from now on.:whistle: She is dangerous with tools or kitchen utensils. She almost decapitated MGH several times. She can't hold anything and talk at the same time without wailing arms:whistle::lmao: Good meeting you Elliesmom and Clemintine. Hope to see you on more SMTR rides....

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:KUDOS to the person that did the Cream of Crab soup.:drool: ...

That was girlnamedsue....She is such an awesome cook.

Mark your calendars... our next event is the SMTR dinner/dance on
February 9th. Now you talk about fun:otter:. We rented the hall on the corner on Trinity Church Road and Old Sycamore. We will post a flyer soon...Woohoo! We already have the DJ and Percy and girlnamedsue are working on choosing a cateror.

mingiz

Horse Poor
That was girlnamedsue....She is such an awesome cook.

Mark your calendars... our next event is the SMTR dinner/dance on
February 9th. Now you talk about fun:otter:. We rented the hall on the corner on Trinity Church Road and Old Sycamore. We will post a flyer soon...Woohoo! We already have the DJ and Percy and girlnamedsue are working on choosing a cateror.

So how do members sign up is there a fee what who where when etc....
Think we can meet up soon and finish our business...? don't want to be a pain...:smoochy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
So how do members sign up is there a fee what who where when etc....:

SMTR will cover the cost of the hall rental, DJ and set ups. There will be a fee to cover the food and it will be a BYOB. So far what we do know is...

SMTR DINNER/DANCE Members & Guests
February 9th 6pm-12am
Trinity Hall, Charlotte Hall, MD
Social hour 6pm-7pm
Dinner 7pm-8pm
General Meeting 8pm-9pm Elect new officers, door prizes
Let the fun begin 9pm-12am DJ/karoke

Think we can meet up soon and finish our business...? don't want to be a pain...:smoochy:

:howdy: pm'd

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
:yeahthat:

It was a great turn out.. The food was great. KUDOS to the person that did the Cream of Crab soup.:drool: All the food was good....:clap: so was the company :thewave: Percy please keep your extenda fork away from Happy from now on.:whistle: She is dangerous with tools or kitchen utensils. She almost decapitated MGH several times. She can't hold anything and talk at the same time without wailing arms:whistle::lmao: Good meeting you Elliesmom and Clemintine. Hope to see you on more SMTR rides....
But...But...But....i LIKED it....
:bawl:
Percy...can't i try it again next time?? PLEASE? Just one more chance???

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
But...But...But....i LIKED it....
:bawl:
Percy...can't i try it again next time?? PLEASE? Just one more chance???

aright...just for you. But I do need my eyes so paleese do not poke them out:love:. What a fun day. Hey we all need to get a ride on the next time it snows, nothing like riding out playing in the snow and then have a big ole feast afterwards. Maybe Percy will have us over?? We rode there in the snow a couple of years ago. It was a breathtaking. I think that was the first time I decided to keep warm while riding by taking a blanket along and putting it over my lap, kept me so warm.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Great Idea If I can get there I'll be there....I love riding in the snow...Good idea about the lap blanket....

mingiz

Horse Poor
Great Idea If I can get there I'll be there....I love riding in the snow...Good idea about the lap blanket....