The Traveling Wife

CSA

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! I feel much better now and I really think I need to use these forums more often. :eyebrow:

Mikeinsmd

CSA said:
Thanks for all the feedback everyone! I feel much better now and I really think I need to use these forums more often. :eyebrow:
You should!!! Recommend us to your friends too. We'd love to hear about their most personal life experiences and offer our ridicul.....er......a.... advice. :yay:

K

Kain99

I'm going to chime in because this is personal to me. Please don't over react. I am more than certain, that the trip was innocent. She was within a few hundred miles of one of the worlds natural wonders!

How can you pass that up?

I have close relationships with my co-workers. They have seen Kain in all her glory and in all of her shame. They are my second family.

It is possible to love the people you work with ... without being a sleaze bag. :huggy:

SouthernGirl

Well it seems you don't trust your wife. Has she ever given you reason not to trust her? It is a shame that people can't provide good advice in this forum!!!

:lalala:

YoDrama

Call 411-BUZZ
SouthernGirl said:
Well it seems you don't trust your wife. Has she ever given you reason not to trust her? It is a shame that people can't provide good advice in this forum!!!

:lalala:

Did you like the Grand Canyon?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Chasey_Lane said:
No, stupid people leave their belongings in their vehicle, unlocked. :lmao:
:yeahthat:

Attachments

• royksopp - remind me_0.mp3
    226.1 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
CSA said:
So, my wife goes on travel for work. She calls me and tells me that a morning meeting was canceled. She then proceeds to tell me that the afternoon meeting isn't important and that she and her boss are traveling 500 miles (round trip) to the "Grand Canyon". I can't help feeling a little bent about this situation. Would this be alright with most people or am I overreacting?
:banghead:
It's probably completely innocent. Give her the benefit of the doubt and tell her "Have a great time, Baby!"

Then get it off your mind and go relax for the evening at a local watering hole frequented by some College Co-Eds, working as Interns for your office.

Mikeinsmd

SouthernGirl said:
Well it seems you don't trust your wife. Has she ever given you reason not to trust her? It is a shame that people can't provide good advice in this forum!!! :lalala:
Yes, because an internet forum is where everyone should go for advice on their personal lives. :duh:

And FYI, nowhere near enough information was or has been given in his question. Even after I asked a very relevant set of questions.

Now tell us how you liked the grand canyon. Did you boink your boss? :popcorn:

F

Fallen

Kain99 said:
It is possible to love the people you work with ... without being a sleaze bag. :huggy:
I dunno, I thought what you and I did in that hotel room that night was pretty sleazy, does that mean you dont love me :mad:

:lmao:

SouthernGirl

Mikeinsmd said:
Yes, because an internet forum is where everyone should go for advice on their personal lives. :duh:

And FYI, nowhere near enough information was or has been given in his question. Even after I asked a very relevant set of questions.

Now tell us how you liked the grand canyon. Did you boink your boss? :popcorn:

Hey some people need to get third party advice! I wish I had it when my hubby stepped out!

I wish I could get the chance to see the grand canyon! Nice try though!

Mikeinsmd

SouthernGirl said:
Hey some people need to get third party advice! I wish I had it when my hubby stepped out!
Ummmmmm..... that would be what friends and family are for. Not a bunch of internet strangers. But by all means, please share with us. We love it!!! :yahoo:

Why did hubby cheat on you? :popcorn:

Pete

Repete
Mikeinsmd said:
Ummmmmm..... that would be what friends and family are for. Not a bunch of internet strangers. But by all means, please share with us. We love it!!! :yahoo:

Why did hubby cheat on you? :popcorn:
Actually I was thinking about it and unbiased, nonassociated people could give better advise or have better insight and you get to remain annonymous.

Oh and no I didn't bang my boss.

Mikeinsmd

Pete said:
Actually I was thinking about it and unbiased, nonassociated people could give better advise or have better insight and you get to remain annonymous. Oh and no I didn't bang my boss.
You make a very good point and I certainly hope these folks continue to come to us with all of their issues. :yay:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Mikeinsmd said:

SOMD Forums ~~ Providing Sound Advice to Psycho's Since 1996!