The truth about Bella!

J

jp2854

BBKay Mousebaby is a good pet owner she doesn't let her animals look the way you let yours. She even has been helpful to me with advice. We all saw pictures of how bad your dog looked and you should be ashamed of yourself for how you let the dog go the way you did without brushing it or taking it to the vet as mousbaby pointed out she took it to the vet and there was no record of her being taken there. Also BBKay Lying doesn't get you anywhere in life either.

bbkay

jp2854 said:
BBKay Mousebaby is a good pet owner she doesn't let her animals look the way you let yours. She even has been helpful to me with advice. We all saw pictures of how bad your dog looked and you should be ashamed of yourself for how you let the dog go the way you did without brushing it or taking it to the vet as mousbaby pointed out she took it to the vet and there was no record of her being taken there. Also BBKay Lying doesn't get you anywhere in life either.
u do not know me

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I love Burmese Mountain Dogs! I want to love them and kiss them and pet them and call them George (<--for real, that's the name I've picked out if I ever get one) :biggrin:

Cowgirl

virgovictoria said:
I love Burmese Mountain Dogs! I want to love them and kiss them and pet them and call them George (<--for real, that's the name I've picked out if I ever get one) :biggrin:

For the love of god people...it is B-u-r-N-e-s-e.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.