The Walking Dead

Chris0nllyn

My son is visiting from Maryland and he watches this, I sat and watched last week and this week's episode and still I can't get into it. Guess it's just not for me.

These past 2 episodes are more of a tangent of the story line focusing on one person.

In other words, you picked a bad time to watch. :lol:

glhs837

Power with Control
I have taken to watching the Talking Dead after the show, and it was pretty funny, the host was "Damn, David Morrissey is a great actor, just last week he sat on that couch right there and lied to my face 'The governor has turned a corner into being good' he said. :killingme

Loved the guy under the water, although I suspect that ankle will give way eventually :)

Caution

My son is visiting from Maryland and he watches this, I sat and watched last week and this week's episode and still I can't get into it. Guess it's just not for me.

I caught a few minutes of it here and there. Thought "Okay another zombie show". I guess maybe if I had gotten into it from the beginning and understood the characters better I might enjoy it.

I am more of a History, Discovery channel kinda person anyway. LOL I can sit and watch some show telling you how they make toothbrushes or how earthquakes come about and be content. :killingme

I just don't pay much attention to the TV when it's on. I am usually sharpening knives, fixing fishing reels or doing something else while the tv is on and barely watching it.

SamSpade

I wouldn't have shot the Governor no matter who he killed - I would absolutely let him struggle crippled while he was eaten alive. Death was too good for him.

SamSpade

Not Hershel :(

His knowledge, wisdom and composure were vital to the survival of the group, but the survivors continue to live because they can fight and run - and an old man with one leg is eventually going to be a liability, no matter how much you love him.

I was however, surprised there weren't more defections once they realized Rick wasn't nearly as psychotic as the Governor clearly was. And anyone whose BS detector hadn't figured out he'd killed their previous leader to assume control probably was a zombie already.

SamSpade

Series return in February ! To What !!! Prison is overrun . 3 separate groups running to where ? At least that Damn Governor is dead :yahoo: . Group will miss Hershel deeply for his wisdom & advice

I haven't read the graphic novels, but from summaries, they don't stay at the prison for long. If they want to even come close to the "real" story line, they needed to leave.

homedepot20

My Question is The Governor really DEAD ??? Michonne rammed her sword thru him and the lady whom lost her girl AIMED a gun at him and a shot was heard , :whistle: NOT SEEN ! ( there were Walkers coming at them )

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Question....

the rat at the prison shown just before all hell broke loose.... What is that about? There was also a video of a woman standing outside on a sidewalk and rats running around, was this connected to the Walking Dead or something else?

For those that have this DVR'd, I watched it maybe 3 or 4 times and didn't understand the connection if any????

thurley42

HY;FR
Question....

the rat at the prison shown just before all hell broke loose.... What is that about? There was also a video of a woman standing outside on a sidewalk and rats running around, was this connected to the Walking Dead or something else?

For those that have this DVR'd, I watched it maybe 3 or 4 times and didn't understand the connection if any????

It will become a part of the show in the future. Don't want to give any more away than that.