The Walking Dead

warneckutz

One of the little sisters has been feeding the zombies... That's my guess. I think whoever burned the bodies must've thought they were contagious...

Chris0nllyn

One of the little sisters has been feeding the zombies... That's my guess. I think whoever burned the bodies must've thought they were contagious...

Which is only the council, right?

So far, they're the only ones who've talked about it, and they all ran into Tyreese and whats-her-face in the hallway when she was hacking up a lung.

unlisted

SMOOTHMARINE187
I think Carl's feeding the zombies, that way the zombies build up and he gets his gun back to help fight them off. I hope that little bastard takes some zombie bites to his cranium.

homedepot20

Damn ! What a show tonite . Daryle had to $hit his pants, driving & then seeing ALL THOSE Walkers in front of him

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Damn ! What a show tonite . Daryle had to $hit his pants, driving & then seeing ALL THOSE Walkers in front of him

I was not expecting that conversation at the end... not in the slightest... :yikes:

That person is one of my favorite characters in this and I can understanding the reasoning... just didn't think that person had it in them. shocker!!!

homedepot20

I was not expecting that conversation at the end... not in the slightest... :yikes:

That person is one of my favorite characters in this and I can understanding the reasoning... just didn't think that person had it in them. shocker!!!

Someone had to step Up ! Rick can't do it all:whistle:

Foxhound

Finishing last
And what about Betty Lou?

You don't think this is the only band of humans left? It is only a matter of time before they start to find more, or run into some old friends. I'm surprised their are so many walkers. It's apparent they are still decomposing how much longer can so many of them still walk. I would expect to see more and more like the one near the campsite. Decomposed past mobility. (but that wouldn't make very exiting TV)

bcp

In My Opinion
did they finally leave the prison?

after they seemed to center all the shows around that, I lost interest, Watched the first one this year, still at the prison, not watching any more.

glhs837

Power with Control
Georgia, as I recall. Why that many? They talk of the walkers travelling in "herds", just sort of roaming around, I imagine just sort of clinging together through inertia, with your larger herds having come out of the cities like Atlanta.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Georgia, as I recall. Why that many? They talk of the walkers travelling in "herds", just sort of roaming around, I imagine just sort of clinging together through inertia, with your larger herds having come out of the cities like Atlanta.

That explains why cars travel in clumps going down the highway

glhs837

Power with Control
That explains why cars travel in clumps going down the highway

Agreed, and have taught the kids, "STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THE PACK!!!!" Doesnt mean you have to speed, just set the pack speed ahead of or behind the pack. Cant imagine who feels safer surrounded by "average drivers", but it aint this guy :coffee:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

Attachments

• carol.png
    carol.png
    173 KB · Views: 106