The Walking Dead

thurley42

HY;FR
Here's a question right back at ya: Why wouldn't you hacksaw through the handcuffs???

Episode 3

The Walking Dead - Episode 103 - AMC

I liked that the lead character (LC) found his wife and kid so quickly in the series.

I like trying to figure out if the buddy cop is good, bad, or just stupid.

I like that they hint that the zombies are encroaching on the camp.

I DON'T like that there are only 3 (can that be true) more episodes left in the season.

The Tempered Steel of handcuffs, even with a brand new hacksaw you probably wouldn't do more than break or dull out the blade...

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I liked that the lead character (LC) found his wife and kid so quickly in the series.
It's better than a two hour movie.

I like trying to figure out if the buddy cop is good, bad, or just stupid.
All of the above. He saved the wife, kid, screwed her and hoped the hubby was really dead. He did appear happy when his friend returned.

I like that they hint that the zombies are encroaching on the camp.
Already happened. Didn't you see it eat the deer? I heard a mention of one can of beans left and they had no luck catching frogs.

I DON'T like that there are only 3 (can that be true) more episodes left in the season.
Mini-series.

The show is well done. I'm looking forward to the next episodes.

thurley42

HY;FR
It's better than a two hour movie.

All of the above. He saved the wife, kid, screwed her and hoped the hubby was really dead. He did appear happy when his friend returned.

Already happened. Didn't you see it eat the deer? I heard a mention of one can of beans left and they had no luck catching frogs.

Mini-series.

The show is well done. I'm looking forward to the next episodes.

They've already got the 2nd season in the works, so it's good to go

E

EmptyTimCup

How come when the LC was trapped in the tank, he didn't just start up the tank and get out of dodge in that armored zombie crusher? I've never been in a tank before let alone started one, but are they push button start or require a key? That would have been my first priority. Also, I noticed a loaded fifty caliber machine gun on the top of the tank (or was it the humvee) and that would have cleared a lot of that zombie mob.

So far I give it two thumbs up.

never been in an M1, gas turbine might be different, but APC'S, you turn on the power, make sure you are in neutral. and press the start button .......

bcp

In My Opinion
I would have cut the soft steel all thread rod, not my wrist .....

Thats what I thought when I watched that episode.
Unless for some reason he thought the arm would be faster than the rod..
Spare the rod, spoil the arm.

LC_Sulla

Holy ####!

:lmao:

Yeah, that was quite the episode.

Where the heck is Merle? He can't be up to any good.

Someone got bit! Guess they are gonna keep it a secret.

Does wife beater taste like chicken?

They can't stay there anymore. Mooooove Ouuuuut!

2 more episodes left. Wonder if they will end it on a cliffhanger.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
:lmao:

Yeah, that was quite the episode.

Where the heck is Merle? He can't be up to any good.

I don't want to go watch it again, but I might. How did Merle get back inside the building? They had to cut the chain that led back into the building to keep the walkers off the roof where Merle was cuffed. The broken window did show that he had left the building, but how did he get back in?

RPMDAD

OK everyone help me with my mathe here. First off love the show and think it is great. Math question, when the WD attacked the camp, obviously Ed is gone and needs a bullet, which i am sure most of the people ther would have liked to do to him before the attack, will not miss him at all. Young blondie girl is gone and needs a bullet, too bad liked her much better than Ed. I thought while all the fighting was going on i saw someone else get bitten, who was that? Were 2 or 3 survivors bitten last night and if so who was the 3rd one? And who knows where Merle is and what he is going to be up to. It's too bad the cavalry got back just a tad too late. I did not realize they were as close to Atlanta as they showed last night. 2 Thumbs up great show.

thurley42

HY;FR
OK everyone help me with my mathe here. First off love the show and think it is great. Math question, when the WD attacked the camp, obviously Ed is gone and needs a bullet, which i am sure most of the people ther would have liked to do to him before the attack, will not miss him at all. Young blondie girl is gone and needs a bullet, too bad liked her much better than Ed. I thought while all the fighting was going on i saw someone else get bitten, who was that? Were 2 or 3 survivors bitten last night and if so who was the 3rd one? And who knows where Merle is and what he is going to be up to. It's too bad the cavalry got back just a tad too late. I did not realize they were as close to Atlanta as they showed last night. 2 Thumbs up great show.

Pretty sure four or first e were attacked.....dude with the screwed up face....the lull sister...and I saw a Guy and another girl get attacked.....extras

LC_Sulla

I don't want to go watch it again, but I might. How did Merle get back inside the building? They had to cut the chain that led back into the building to keep the walkers off the roof where Merle was cuffed. The broken window did show that he had left the building, but how did he get back in?

If my memory serves.....I think they followed Merle's blood trail down a fire escape (side of the roof top) and into a lower floor window, then past 2 dead zombies, then to the stove where he cauterized his bleeding stump, then to a broken window, where they debated why he left the safety of the building.

I thought I saw the buddy cop get bitten......

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
If my memory serves.....I think they followed Merle's blood trail down a fire escape (side of the roof top) and into a lower floor window, then past 2 dead zombies, then to the stove where he cauterized his bleeding stump, then to a broken window, where they debated why he left the safety of the building.

I thought I saw the buddy cop get bitten......
I wondered if some of the Hispanic guy's family were bitten. Didn't see cheater cop get bitten. Isn't he complaining in the preview about them keeping the sister's body?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Yes, here's the trailer. But I still think the someone got bitten and ain't saying.

The Walking Dead - Video - AMC
I don't.

The big bad cop was with the group the entire time. Nothing came close to 'em.

I figure we'll see an influx of new characters to keep the show interesting. It was nice to see them build up a character at the beginning (fishing scene) and kill her off soon thereafter.:evil:

RPMDAD

ok guys and gals, here is a video clip of the zombie attack on the camp. I still think another survivor got bitten. Maybe the hispanic guy not sure. Cant paste the link correctly go to this lnk and click on the video Zombies attack survivors.

The Walking Dead - Video - AMC

Last edited: