The Walking Dead

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Give me a gun over a crossbow anyday. :buddies:

O I agree, but it is just another tool for the box, and how can you not hit anything with a cross bow? They are like shooting a shoulder fired long gun for the most part. I mean most of them have some kind of optic on them for cryin out loud.

Pushrod

Patriot
Here's my question. Way back in episode two, the deputy pockets a grenade he finds in the Chieftain Tank. I keep waiting for him to pull it out and use it, he has has several opportunities where it would have come in handy. Did the director forget about it or is it being saved for future use?

Venn

Here's my question. Way back in episode two, the deputy pockets a grenade he finds in the Chieftain Tank. I keep waiting for him to pull it out and use it, he has has several opportunities where it would have come in handy. Did the director forget about it or is it being saved for future use?

Might be saved for when the Sh*t really hits the fan.

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
I think the wife is killed eventually. I have a feeling that the blonde sister chick and Rick will get together eventually. They'll need to lean on each other and have had a few connections.

I hope we don't have to wait til next season for Rick to realize his buddy was getting it on with his wife while he was "dead".

jetmonkey

I read book six last night. Pretty dark. The television show makes significant departures from the comic. That the living are more dangerous than the dead seems to be a central theme, and I'm assuming the television show is heading in that direction, albeit via a different path.

thurley42

HY;FR

I felt it was going to come into play when they had the standoff in the retirement home.....

I hope we don't have to wait til next season for Rick to realize his buddy was getting it on with his wife while he was "dead".

Probably like a bad soap opera, he will realize it in the last 60 seconds this week lol...

I read book six last night. Pretty dark. The television show makes significant departures from the comic. That the living are more dangerous than the dead seems to be a central theme, and I'm assuming the television show is heading in that direction, albeit via a different path.

I was kind of disappointed when I found out it was based on a graphic novel...but was encouraged when I found out they were breaking off in a lot of spots.....I always go out and read up to find what is going to happen next and I feel like now I won't ruin it for myself.....

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'm pretty sure he left it behind.

When the Korean kid asked him what he had, he said only a pistol.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
For you all that like this show, there is an online book in PDF form called "lights out" I got it off the frugal squirrel website.... really really good.

Lights Out, by Halffast pdf (Update)

Well looks like he got it published now and is asking people to take down the PDF file of it. Anyway if you can find it somewhere for sale, it is worth the read.

BuddyLee

Football addict
O I agree, but it is just another tool for the box, and how can you not hit anything with a cross bow? They are like shooting a shoulder fired long gun for the most part. I mean most of them have some kind of optic on them for cryin out loud.
Never shot one before. I doubt I could get the bow set, shoot accurately and shoot again without getting bit.

Just gimme a glock or something.:lol:

Pushrod

Patriot
For you all that like this show, there is an online book in PDF form called "lights out" I got it off the frugal squirrel website.... really really good.

Lights Out, by Halffast pdf (Update)

Well looks like he got it published now and is asking people to take down the PDF file of it. Anyway if you can find it somewhere for sale, it is worth the read.

Read that several years ago. Definetly a good read. If you get a chance, pick up the book 'One Second After'. Another EMP based book and really really good.

E

EmptyTimCup

Great Story ........ I'll have to by an EMP Proof Copy

LC_Sulla

Anyone read World War Z?

I heard it was decent and asked for it for Christmas.

I "read" the audio book, which was really cool, because the book is an interview with people, and the audio book uses different voice actors.

Yes, it was good.

LC_Sulla

Left 4 Dead I & II

Probably everyone interested in Zombies knows there are the Left 4 Dead games out there.

Right now, (1900 Sat), they are both 20.00 dollars on steam. I picked up L4Dead I on steam for 9.97 a few months back. They run specials.

Also there are L4 Dead custom maps you can download and install to keep it interesting.

So, if you like Zombies, and shooting Zombies, and shooting Zombies with friends (voice chat too), pick up these games on Steam.