The Walking Dead

homedepot20

I think that little wimpy a$$ kid going to get them all killed unless someone gags him or leave him behind as Walker bait ! Can't wait for 2nd part of season !!!!!!

Last edited:

PeoplesElbow

I doubt the mom will get killed ! Rick has the "eye" for Her

tumblr_nlp4ln6LjJ1tjwy7oo1_500.jpg

Agee

Hadn't watched it until three days ago...now I'm hooked!

even watched the "talking dead" last night...

homedepot20

Best episode ever???

Rick kicked some Walker A$$ big time ! There must have been at least several THOUSAND . Too bad Carl lost a eye ( wonder if someone had time at prison to get eye patch off Governor :killingme: and Rick lost his best chance of getting laid again !

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Hadn't watched it until three days ago...now I'm hooked!

even watched the "talking dead" last night...

Yea!!! A new fan.

I was at a big work meeting last year and a few of us were just :blahblah: :blahblah: Walking Dead when finally this higher up asked what in the hell we were talking about. Two weeks ago that same higher up came up to me at a meeting and said he is completely sucked in now and couldn't wait for the season restart. :lol:

homedepot20

No one has discussed WD this season ? Does anyone think Carol is losing her will to survive ! What about Hill Top & Gregory , I think there is more to them than what is being let on !

SamSpade

No one has discussed WD this season ? Does anyone think Carol is losing her will to survive ! What about Hill Top & Gregory , I think there is more to them than what is being let on !

I think it's possible she's torn between the milk and cookies role she plays in Alexandria and the badass Carol we know that threatens children and blows those Terminus people to smithereens. Like a lot of our crew - she's just tired of killing people.

donbarzini

I think it's possible she's torn between the milk and cookies role she plays in Alexandria and the badass Carol we know that threatens children and blows those Terminus people to smithereens. Like a lot of our crew - she's just tired of killing people.

Morgan is inside her head. She's doubting her "Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out" philosophy. And, mark my words; THAT is what's gonna get Daryl killed. She's gonna hesitate. Just like Carl did with the walker that killed Dale.

homedepot20

Morgan is inside her head. She's doubting her "Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out" philosophy. And, mark my words; THAT is what's gonna get Daryl killed. She's gonna hesitate. Just like Carl did with the walker that killed Dale.

I hope its someone else besides Daryl ! Can't see the show without Rick or Daryl

homedepot20

The group seems to be ambushed from behind a lot this season ! The Finale of this season should be great . I bet Carol has to rescue them all from the newest threat , the " Saviors" .

donbarzini

What a cheesy cliff-hanger. Maybe the writers couldn't decide who to kill off, so they figured they'll take the off-season to hash it out.

Agee

Noticed the make-up of Negan's clan, all men. Difficult to build the "New Order" without any women...

Curious, this series is based on a comic book series, anyone read the entire series? Is there a last issue of the book series, spoiler alert?