The Walking Dead

Bay_Kat

Tropical
If it keeps going like this, it's going to be a good one tonight. Shame it's the last for a while.

Morgan, WOW. He even surprised me in the Talking Dead.

Last edited:

tuffenuff2

I am soooo happy none of the main characters died. I guess with losing three main ones at the beginning of the series was enough.

homedepot20

I'm glad Rick has demonstrated his way is the only way if Alexandria to survive. Next season the "group" will have to deal with this "W" gang !

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I finally got caught up.

Morgan went to a karate class apparently. Locked them both in the car and hit the horn (and walked away).

He was on Talking Dead last night and it was a fantastic interview. First, he is very British and the accent was unexpected. He said he practiced 3 days a week, all day for over a month. Also he said during filming, he was very much sequestered. He couldn't stay at any of the places in town and ended up being tucked away in a Bed and Breakfast a distant away. They just didn't want it out that he was going to be in the final episodes.

Now who screamed or high fived those in the room when Morgan appeared to save the day??? I did... that was great!

Also, my heart sunk when you saw the map he was holding.

194 days until the next season. :ohwell:

Those "W" are the ones kicked out of Alexandria I bet. They said it was 2 men and a woman and they found the woman tied to a tree, ripped apart.

Rick or Maggie will end up being in charge of Alexandria soon, season 6, episode 1 or 2.

Last edited:

homedepot20

Those "W" are the ones kicked out of Alexandria I bet. They said it was 2 men and a woman and they found the woman tied to a tree, ripped apart.

Wasn't W on some trees close to where Terminus was ? Somehow I think Terminus is some what still involved !

tuffenuff2

For anyone who is interested there is a Walking Dead convention in Lynchburg April 17-19. Think it's called Dead Con.