The Willows

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Does anyone know what the hours are?

This tread has gotten way off topic...no, I don't, maybe PM David near the beginning of this thread. Looked like he is part of the crew running the place.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
What's your opinion on eating eggs sunny side up as opposed to cooked hard? Sashimi or fried fish? cru de te or steamed brocccolli?

strangely enough I love runny eggs, i adore sushi (especially salmon) but never eat cooked fish..and most veggies I like raw and can't stand cooked (carrots esp)

I have never thought about it before..
I think I might have a problem. :coffee:

belvak

Happy Camper
Good girl! I'm into behavior modification. Like if someone orders a well-done steak, they get a little zap. Next time, they get an even bigger zap. At some point, they'll either start eating their steak cooked normally, or they'll be well-done themselves.

:roflmao:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed

david87

Menu

Here's the take out menu. We do have some beer now. Getting more later. Liquor should be there tomorrow the 12th.

Attachments

• Willows.pdf
    64.6 KB · Views: 147

wjporky

Willow's Not so Much

Had dinner there last night.

The crab dip was spicy but cold in the center. They made 3 attempts to serve my wife a fully cooked baked potato but never got it right. I had the shrimp scampi. The shrimp were fine but the pasta was hard and all stuck together. The side dish of seafood salad had limp noddles and mayo. Couldn't taste the seafood.

It will be awhile before I try it again.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Had dinner there last night.

The crab dip was spicy but cold in the center. They made 3 attempts to serve my wife a fully cooked baked potato but never got it right. I had the shrimp scampi. The shrimp were fine but the pasta was hard and all stuck together. The side dish of seafood salad had limp noddles and mayo. Couldn't taste the seafood.

It will be awhile before I try it again.

I was there last night, too, with a couple of other forumites. :lol:

We all enjoyed our food. I ordered the scallops and pasta in the tomato basil sauce and really enjoyed it. I NEVER order pasta, so for me to like it, it must be good! :lol:

Were you there when the woman showed her ass in the middle of the restaurant? :roflmao: