The worst

B

Bronwyn

What is the WORST date you have ever been on. First date or blind date horror story....

:popcorn:

B

Bronwyn

You first. :howdy:

I really haven't had anything too humiliating happen. No noodles out the nose or anything funny. A best friend hooked me up on a blind date and he didn't turn out anything like she descirbed him (Just got out of the army good looking blah blah blah) He was short, ugly, too drunk, and a jerk. :lmao:

HunterJJD

I really haven't had anything too humiliating happen. No noodles out the nose or anything funny. A best friend hooked me up on a blind date and he didn't turn out anything like she descirbed him (Just got out of the army good looking blah blah blah) He was short, ugly, too drunk, and a jerk. :lmao:

The he!! with you, I had fun that night:lmao:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I can't recall anything really. I'm sure there are plenty of humiliating things that have happened; I've either suppressed them :lol: or let them go. :lmao:

I did have a girlfriend who was having a GOOD time on a first date, but started having sharp back pains, so intense, she had to go to the ER. She got into the gown, etc and was waiting for the doc. When he came to examine her, he found an odd object on her side. Well, she went out without wanting to carry anything - her ID fit in her itty bitty pocket. But for safety reasons, she taped a quarter to her side in case she needed to make an emergence phone call! :lmao:

Turned out she had kidney stones.

And, they ended up getting married. :dance:

Mikeinsmd

1 chick used a pic of her mother taken in the 60's (mom was cuter)
1 chick used a pic of a tall, slender, leggy, hot brunette but a short, dumpy, fugly blonde showed up
1 chick showed up with her 10 yr old son :faint:
:killingme

AiryT

I like this one. I had just started living and working in D.C. years ago, recently out of school. I went on a date with a guy from the mail room in the building. Before we got to our destination, the cops pulled us over. He was arrested for unpaid parking tickets. I didn't know my way arround nor have transportation, so the cop was nice enough to give me a ride home. We (the cop and I) dated several times after that, but nothing became of it.

:whistle:

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
Look Nacho

Smooth loves you! His avatar says so. :yay:

Of course, I can't believe he's dissing K_Jo like this, what with her knocked up with his child and all....:mad:

MMDad

Lem Putt
I had one date with a girl that I met playing darts at Cadilac Jacks. In the middle of dinner at The Roost she started scratching and said the last guy she boffed gave her crabs. I didn't accept her offer to come in for a drink when I took her home.

I sprayed bug killer in my truck the next day.

B

Bronwyn

I had one date with a girl that I met playing darts at Cadilac Jacks. In the middle of dinner at The Roost she started scratching and said the last guy she boffed gave her crabs. I didn't accept her offer to come in for a drink when I took her home.

I sprayed bug killer in my truck the next day.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: