The worst

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
After my last wife and I broke up, a friend set me up on a blind date. During dinner I got a call saying to meet her at the hospital because she was in labor. Like most things concerning the ex, it was false labor.

You all will love this one... a friend of mine was on a dinner date with this old dude. A friend of his came walking up and as he went to introduce her, they all realized that he had forgotten her name...:lol: I told her that's what she gets for tapping into the Ginko pool of bachelors... could you imagine...:lol:

mainman

Set Trippin
You all will love this one... a friend of mine was on a dinner date with this old dude. A friend of his came walking up and as he went to introduce her, they all realized that he had forgotten her name...:lol: I told her that's what she gets for tapping into the Ginko pool of bachelors... could you imagine...:lol:
:roflmao: :killingme :high5: You aint right girl!!!

MMDad

Lem Putt

Was it Mulva?

Jameo

What?!

I :heart: you! :killingme