The Zorn countdown

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
:banghead: It's been incredibly frustrating to watch them have the lead during the last few minutes of a game and then blow it, game after game after game

Otter

Nothing to see here
On TV and on the intardweb they are saying Monday.

Kinda sucks, even though it was inevitable, to leak it while he is in his last game stinks.

Zorn got the last laff..I'm sure he pissed lil Danny off by letting Cartwright return kickoffs and randell fell return punts.

PsyOps

Pixelated
On the "Redskins Post Game Live" (Comcast Sportsnet) show they are passing the rumor that Zorn will be fired tomorrow and Shanahan will be announced as the new HC

PsyOps

Pixelated
Zorn giving press conference and was asked about his possible firing and he said he has no indication of it. :rolleyes:

angelbaby

Yea, he is a stand up guy. I hope this doesn't completely wreck his career and he catches on someplace.

Rumors have him as Clevelands next head coach. With Holgrem there it wouldnt be surprising. I wish him well. I never thought he was the problem...the high paid no-playing players are.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Rumors have him as Clevelands next head coach. With Holgrem there it wouldnt be surprising. I wish him well. I never thought he was the problem...the high paid no-playing players are.

I hope that doesn't happen for Clevelands sake..He IS a stand up guy, but he IS NOT head coach material.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I wish him well, he has been a class act. :yay:

I completely agree. Two years is not enough time to build. The Skins started showing real potential the last 6 games or so.

But we all know who the real problem is. And now the Skins will have to start all over again all because of a snotty impatient little money grubber for an owner.