There is NO SUCH THING as a "Christian Terrorist"

This_person

If we are talking about making religion based laws we have to be talking about what the vast majority do. We already have laws against murder, terrorism, and treason. We don't need anymore laws, we just need to enforce the ones we have. Sound familiar?

Who's suggesting religious-based laws? :confused:

PsyOps

Pixelated
yeah, there is. Just like there is a comparision between what the tiny fractions do.

Then perhaps you can point out where Christians are taking over large portions of land, lopping heads off non-believers, drowning babies in the sea, and committing acts of mass murder... :tap:

This_person

Then perhaps you can point out where Christians are taking over large portions of land, lopping heads off non-believers, drowning babies in the sea, and committing acts of mass murder... :tap:

More accurately, where are people doing that in the name of Jesus? Certainly a Christian couldn't be doing that because it is against scripture. However, Muslims could be doing that because it is in line with their scripture.

NOTE: I do not think a significant portion of Muslims believe this is acceptable, it's just a difference in whose book says it is ok and whose book says it is not.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Weak...

No Christians involved here. NEXT!

^THAT^

MR, you're being completely dishonest.

We're talking about trends; evidence that Christians are running around committing the same sort of acts of violence against innocent people that Muslims are committing; all premised in FORCING people to convert to Christianity.

Last edited:

Chris0nllyn

Weak...

No Christians involved here. NEXT!

Ms. Micheau described Mr. Dear as a serial philanderer and a problem gambler, a man who kicked her, beat her head against the floor and fathered two children with other women while they were together. He found excuses for his transgressions, she said, in his idiosyncratic views on Christian eschatology and the nature of salvation.

“He claims to be a Christian and is extremely evangelistic, but does not follow the Bible in his actions,” Ms. Micheau said in the court document. “He says that as long as he believes he will be saved, he can do whatever he pleases. He is obsessed with the world coming to an end.”

He frequented marijuana websites, then argued with other posters, often through heated religious screeds.

“Turn to JESUS or burn in hell,” he wrote on one site on Oct. 7, 2005. “WAKE UP SINNERS U CANT SAVE YOURSELF U WILL DIE AN WORMS SHALL EAT YOUR FLESH, NOW YOUR SOUL IS GOING SOMEWHERE.”

One person who spoke with him extensively about his religious views said Mr. Dear, who is 57, had praised people who attacked abortion providers, saying they were doing “God’s work.” In 2009, said the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity out of concerns for the privacy of the family, Mr. Dear described as “heroes” members of the Army of God, a loosely organized group of anti-abortion extremists that has claimed responsibility for a number of killings and bombings.

On SexyAds, a poster using his email address and photo said he was looking for a discreet relationship and was interested in spanking. On the cannabis forum, he said he was looking for women to “party,” and rarely wrote about using the drug.

Instead, he was far more likely to write brief and emphatic messages about Jesus Christ — usually in caps lock, the online equivalent of yelling — or to post sparsely worded solicitations for female companionship in North and South Carolina.

He argued with users of the site who disagreed with his religious posts, deriding them as “slaves” and “demons” who would suffer at the end of the world. On Oct. 7, 2005, he wrote, “Every knee shall bow an every tongue will confess that JESUS IS LORD.”

The relative said Mr. Dear and Ms. Bragg were “very religious, read the Bible often and are always talking about Scripture.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/02/us/robert-dear-planned-parenthood-shooting.html?_r=0

I suppose you'll say he claimed to be Christian but wasn't following the Bible like he should?

That works when the terrorist is Christian, I assume, but if a Muslim were to come along and say "These terrorists are bastardizing the words in the Quran and they don't follow the teachings of Mohammed" I'm sure you'd all believe it, right?

You and your sanctimonious "white power" bull#### you like to post behind the anonymity of a computer screen. While at the same time claiming you're some good Christian. :lol:

Last edited:

Chris0nllyn

^THAT^

MR, you're being completely dishonest.

We're talking about trends; evidence that Christians are running around committing the same sort of acts of violence against innocent people that Muslims are committing; all premised in FORCING people to convert to Christianity.

I bet if you ask murders and such in jail what they are, they'd say Christian.

This whole thing is ridiculous. Acting like Christianity is somehow superior to any other religion and is somehow void of any violence associated with it.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I bet if you ask murders and such in jail what they are, they'd say Christian.

This whole thing is ridiculous. Acting like Christianity is somehow superior to any other religion and is somehow void of any violence associated with it.

Then you provide something, anything Christians are doing TODAY that could equate to what these Muslims are doing. What the hell does 'superior' have to do with this? Are you really going to tell us that Christians are just as much a threat to our national security as ISIS or al Qaeda?

It's about calling things what they are.

Midnightrider

Then you provide something, anything Christians are doing TODAY that could equate to what these Muslims are doing. What the hell does 'superior' have to do with this? Are you really going to tell us that Christians are just as much a threat to our national security as ISIS or al Qaeda?

It's about calling things what they are.
I just did. A ####ing terrorist attack on innocents by a Christian who was just as much a threat. :yay:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I just did. A ####ing terrorist attack on innocents by a Christian who was just as much a threat. :yay:

Bull####...

I can say I'm a centipede. That doesn't make my one, now does it?

Anyone can claim to be whatever they wish, but their actions reflect what is truly in their heart. I call this mentally ill person, just that, ill.

He may think he is acting in a Christ-like manner, but he isn't and he isn't all there, either. I would bet my lunch money that he is found mentally incompetent and not stand trial. If not, he should be put to death.

I won't quote the OT too often, because it's not the total basis for my faith and pretty much of it superseded by the New Covenant, but I do believe in "An eye for an eye". If the loon isn't a loon, gas him.

Let God decide which button on the elevator to push.

Peace...

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
You and your sanctimonious "white power" bull#### you like to post behind the anonymity of a computer screen. While at the same time claiming you're some good Christian. :lol:

Yeah, I'm with the SS :rolleyes:. I just like to toy with the less intelligent. You happen to be one of my favorites, by the way. :biggrin:

I state my opinions as I see them. I won't make #### up and lie to prove my point. Nor, will I kowtow to the PC police and run and hide like a kicked bitch. The only thing I've posted that even remotely passes for "white power" bull####, is the fact that a certain race doesn't seem to have the same aptitude for learning as do other races, nor do they act in what is generally considered a civilized manner. I stand by these, and no BB, I won't provide a link.

Yes, I'm very "vocal" behind the computer screen. As another poster, maybe MR, once said, "Go out and say that to their face". I am not stupid. I can pretty much guess the reaction and outcome. Which, in turn, would only strengthen my talking points. Acting on animalistic instinct is the major downfall of their race.

I'm of Aryan blood and pretty damned proud of the fact. My boy took 3 years of High School German. We're a pretty cool race, when you get to know us. Ol' Adolph kind of ####ed it up for the rest of us. I can tell you one thing, I won't go head to head with an Asian in a math contest. Intro to Physics almost ruined me :crazy:.

So, I'm not spewing "White Supremacy", just noting the differences. Look at the majority of professional athletes. Notice anything? Maybe they're athletic because they're closer to the roots of their ancestors who had to chase down supper. Maybe after God created us, the evolution afterwards wasn't equal due to the environments the different races had to endure.

And... Not a good Christian, Chris, but a Christian, a believer nothing more. One thing I do have is Faith and along with that, the Hope that on Judgement Day, that I have enough "Goods" to cancel all the "Bads" I've racked up. :lol:

There was only ever one perfect being, Jesus Christ.

I am created in his image, not in the same mold.

I am only human and MY God tells me to live, and let live.

I have to get up at 0500 and chase down a rock fish for my supper. Have a good night.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Maybe it is time for a meet and greet. I have done it. Once. :lol: There doesn't seem to be enthusiasm for the meet and greets any more.

I have said many times on this forum that I would like some members to say what they say here to me face to face. That would be quite interesting. :lol: :boxing: Nite, nite. Y'all sleep well.

Last edited:

This_person

What Christian teaching was he following? I can show you chapter and verse in the Koran that tells Muslims to kill me (even though I agree that the vast majority have no desire to do so and are not dangerous and should not be feared simply for being Muslim), but I have shown chapter and verse in the NT where Christ (you know, of "Christian" teachings) says, "don't hurt your enemy, love your enemy" (paraphrased, but not by much).

So, if you can show where Christian teaching is to kill people with whom you disagree, kill innocents, I'll believe you have a point. Until then, what you're doing is saying that a deranged killer calls himself a Christian and therefore is one. That's not honest, it's painting people with the brush of their choice, not the brush of reality.

Chris0nllyn

What Christian teaching was he following? I can show you chapter and verse in the Koran that tells Muslims to kill me (even though I agree that the vast majority have no desire to do so and are not dangerous and should not be feared simply for being Muslim), but I have shown chapter and verse in the NT where Christ (you know, of "Christian" teachings) says, "don't hurt your enemy, love your enemy" (paraphrased, but not by much).

So, if you can show where Christian teaching is to kill people with whom you disagree, kill innocents, I'll believe you have a point. Until then, what you're doing is saying that a deranged killer calls himself a Christian and therefore is one. That's not honest, it's painting people with the brush of their choice, not the brush of reality.

I know this may be hard to believe but the Quran isn't full of violence like you or others want to believe.

Someone bastardizing the words and twisting them to their meanings is the exact same as the religious zealots that attacks planned parenthood locations. The difference being, you think you (and others) have the right to simply say "oh, well he's not a real Christian", which demonizing and entire religion (that happens to be different from yours) because a statistically small portion of those people twist the words of their holy book and commit heinous acts.

PsyOps

Pixelated
which part of that statement is incorrect?
Terrorist: Check
Attack: Check
Innocents: Check
Christian: Check
Threat: Realized

- The shooting was never deemed a terrorist attack. There isn't even a trend of abortion clinic attacks. The last one before this one occurred 17 years ago.
- It's not been determined that Dear committed this act because his faith dictated it. It's not even been determined that he is actually a Christian. You've yet to substantiate this. Just because YOU say so doesn't make it so.
- There are no ongoing THREATS of Christians going around committing acts of terror.
- There are no Christians running around chanting "death to America" or death to anything for that matter.
- There is absolutely no comparison of this ONE incident to the many being committed by the Islamic terrorists

You cannot exploit a single event of a 'mass shooting' (if that's what you even want to call this) and claim it compares to what Islamic terrorism is committing. Of course, given your line of thinking, we are also at war with radical Christianity.... which we are not!

Midnightrider

- The shooting was never deemed a terrorist attack. There isn't even a trend of abortion clinic attacks. The last one before this one occurred 17 years ago.
- It's not been determined that Dear committed this act because his faith dictated it. It's not even been determined that he is actually a Christian. You've yet to substantiate this. Just because YOU say so doesn't make it so.
- There are no ongoing THREATS of Christians going around committing acts of terror.
- There are no Christians running around chanting "death to America" or death to anything for that matter.
- There is absolutely no comparison of this ONE incident to the many being committed by the Islamic terrorists

You cannot exploit a single event of a 'mass shooting' (if that's what you even want to call this) and claim it compares to what Islamic terrorism is committing. Of course, given your line of thinking, we are also at war with radical Christianity.... which we are not!

we are talking about the bad acts of individual christians and individual muslims, and yes they compare. You are burying your head in the sand if you dont think this guy was a christian. The link i provided clearly shows he was acting on his christian faith.

He posed just as much threat as the San Bernadino shooters, yet you dont even want to call what he did a mass shooting. Do you even know how many he shot?