There's gotta be something

K

kris31280

Heh... can we go back to the nutella and the pole?

That actually made me chuckle.

Now it's becoming meaningless superficial semi sarcastic but not funny drivel.

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
Well Sula, we were 4 wheelin' today. Some of the single guys said that you should send a pic and you may be invited next time. Hope you ok with riding Biatch. :lmao:

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.
Well Sula, we were 4 wheelin' today. Some of the single guys said that you should send a pic and you may be invited next time. Hope you ok with riding Biatch. :lmao:
Enjoy the ride. Maybe some of the single guys should send a pic and I can decide if I wanna ride biatch. It's a beautiful day, enjoy it!

E

(((echo)))

Enjoy the ride. Maybe some of the single guys should send a pic and I can decide if I wanna ride biatch. It's a beautiful day, enjoy it!

there are plenty of pics...you just have to look for em :yay:

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
No we went this morning. We rode about 15 miles and figured it was time to come home clean up and watch the race.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
I guess I am the bored one now as I read every page of this thread. It was riveting!!!!:lmao:

Sula, you play too well not to be an MPD.

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.
I guess I am the bored one now as I read every page of this thread. It was riveting!!!!:lmao:

Sula, you play too well not to be an MPD.
Don't know what to tell ya about that? I have lots of issues MPD's not one of them.

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.
Don't know what to tell ya about that? I have lots of issues MPD's not one of them.
Hey flomaster, just noticed your av. Is that yours? If so I'm willing to throw myself under some strange forum bus and say I could use your help.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Hey flomaster, just noticed your av. Is that yours? If so I'm willing to throw myself under some strange forum bus and say I could use your help.

Why yes, yes it is mine! :really:

Attachments

• Flocar1.jpg
    Flocar1.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 71

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.
No need to tell me me anything. Just an observation. Do you even no what and MPD is with regard to this zoo? :lmao:
I assume that it is multiple personality and you think I am an old member pretending to be new. At least that is what it has been on other forums I have been on. Now about the car...