There's gotta be something

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.
Although appreciated, guys drooling on the car just doesn't have the same affect!!!! :lmao: Just about time to start getting her show ready!!! Need to find out when the coming out show is.
Girls Rule, Boys Drool

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
SpongeBob is some intellectual humor. I have to be in the mood for him.

Well my little one has daddy wrapped tight so I don't have an option!!!! I like making the pirate sound with her in the beginning of every show. Ooooooooooooooooooooooo who lives in a pineapple under the sea.............:lmao:

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.
Well my little one has daddy wrapped tight so I don't have an option!!!! I like making the pirate sound with her in the beginning of every show. Ooooooooooooooooooooooo who lives in a pineapple under the sea.............:lmao:
wish I did.

bugstang76

Although appreciated, guys drooling on the car just doesn't have the same affect!!!! :lmao: Just about time to start getting her show ready!!! Need to find out when the coming out show is.

Lemme know what you find FLo....im dying to start the show season..

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.
It's so nice to be with people who understand me so well. There is just such a connection to you all. I'm just all verklempt. Thank you, thank you so much, really, I mean it.