These kids are psychopaths...

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Nickel said:
OMG what is wrong with people? :frown:

They sodomized the guy with a pipe/pole. They then kicked it in hard with a steel toed boot. They kicked the guy in the head. They then poured bleach on the body and dumped it in someones yard.

I don't care if they say the 17 year old can't get the death penalty. Just do a news feed to tijuana with what he did and then drop him in the middle of a very angry crowd. The punishment will take care of itself.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think anyone who beats someone to death should get an automatic death penalty. No matter how old they are. Beating someone to death isn't a quick one-second thing, and the viciousness of this crime is just beyond belief.

How would you like to be that kid's mom or dad and be haunted by what these animals did to your son for the rest of your life?

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
vraiblonde said:
I think anyone who beats someone to death should get an automatic death penalty. No matter how old they are. Beating someone to death isn't a quick one-second thing, and the viciousness of this crime is just beyond belief.

How would you like to be that kid's mom or dad and be haunted by what these animals did to your son for the rest of your life?

You need to go read another forum, too... :banghead:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
The injured boy was left in the backyard, near death, for more than 10 hours before anyone called for medical help, said Lt. John Denholm of the Harris County sheriff's homicide division.

UFB!

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
vraiblonde said:

The one who doesn't get death row may actually have it worse. Lets do the math:

Texas prison + large hispanic population + large Texas media frenzy = Hispanic Prison Population w/ Knowledge of Turner's actions.

I just wonder what kind of sodimizing will be done to him in return. I don't imagine his stay will be pleasant. That is not something you can just fly in under the radar with and avoid trouble.

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
Its almost unbelievable that people have such a drive to slowly assault and kill somebody....If convicted and put to death, they should not be euthanized humanly...have the prison guards beat them to death. See how they like it... :bonk:

J

juggy4805

They should be sent to a maximum security prison so they could be raped daily.

nomoney

FromTexas said:
They sodomized the guy with a pipe/pole. They then kicked it in hard with a steel toed boot. .

what is wrong with some people?? Who would even THINK to do something like that??

B

Bruzilla

The Tuck kid looks like your classic skin headed Nazi wannabe, but looks can be deceiving. But then again... WTF wears steel-toed boots to a party except for some skinhead type?

Pandora

nomoney said:
what is wrong with some people?? Who would even THINK to do something like that??

A Psychopath maybe? :shrug:

I say lock them up. Like FT said, the prison population will make sure justice is served. It will be much more torturous than a death by lethal injection. guaranfrickentee :popcorn:

Hawk

It Wasn't Me
Im sorry but 17 is not to young to face execution, them little bastards knew what they where doing, 17 or not, they should both be hung, they are a danger to other people, i really dont know why they dont start setting an example of these people.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Hawk said:
Im sorry but 17 is not to young to face execution, them little bastards knew what they where doing, 17 or not, they should both be hung, they are a danger to other people, i really dont know why they dont start setting an example of these people.

Its not that no one wants to execute the 17 year olds. It is just that no one wants to be tortured by the Susan Sarandon movie that will come out after.

sinwagon

So basically what they are saying is the only way this kid will get REAL justice is if he dies? It stated for the assault they "could" get 5 years to life.

This story had me cringing! This sickens me, how in the hell do people get pleasure out of something like this?