These kids are psychopaths...

Mikeinsmd

The victim, who was not identified, suffered severe internal injuries and remained in critical condition Thursday.

"It's more than likely the boy won't live," Harris County prosecutor Mike Trent said.
Holy Shlt!! :yikes: :cussing:

sinwagon

sinwagon said:
So basically what they are saying is the only way this kid will get REAL justice is if he dies? It stated for the assault they "could" get 5 years to life.

This story had me cringing! This sickens me, how in the hell do people get pleasure out of something like this?

Why did I get red for this? I had cowards who do not list their names when giving you red! Grrrrr....

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Whats more is it looks like there was a parent home sleeping through it. Also, there was a brother and sister there who also didn't report the crime and let the boy just sit out there.

sinwagon

These kids are psychopa... 05-02-2006 11:48 AM Get over it.
These kids are psychopa... 05-02-2006 11:10 AM Its because your an idiotic b*tch signed - YOUR MOTHER

Atleast if I gave someone Red, I would have balls enough to sign my name....cowards!

sinwagon

FromTexas said:
Whats more is it looks like there was a parent home sleeping through it. Also, there was a brother and sister there who also didn't report the crime and let the boy just sit out there.

Is there a link somewhere to get an update on this case and the boys condition?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
sinwagon said:
These kids are psychopa... 05-02-2006 11:48 AM Get over it.
These kids are psychopa... 05-02-2006 11:10 AM Its because your an idiotic b*tch signed - YOUR MOTHER

Atleast if I gave someone Red, I would have balls enough to sign my name....cowards!

Did your Mom sign red or green?

sinwagon

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooh brother..............

I feel the combination of both has a great impact!

Back to this article, does anyone know where I can get an update?

meangirl

Nice lady!
sinwagon said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooh brother..............

I feel the combination of both has a great impact!

Back to this article, does anyone know where I can get an update?

Did you try searching the news for one? :confused:

LINK

sinwagon

unixpirate said:
"Two white teenagers severely beat and sodomized a 16-year-old Hispanic boy. "

WHY does it have to be a culor thing.. ie... color..

It's wrong, but lets not fuel the fire! :lalala:

Probably only because the punishments for hate crimes are more severe and that is what they are trying to rule on. Also, considering that they are now finding that that the one kid has ties to nazi type gangs.

Kudos to the brother of the victim for speaking out and saying that he has no problem for these kids being treated harshly in prison!

That poor kid!