These Klan meetings are really getting out of hand. This is not normal.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Funny that Democrats are better educated and wealthier than Republicans so I’m pretty sure we will be fine but thanks for the fake concern
Oh I forgot the trust fund babies....the new oligarchs....

Last edited:

Sapidus

That's not the half of it. As I said earlier, it's like trying to have an adult conversation with someone who lives in a permanent fugue state. Not worth it; not even if I had an inclination to do some trolling.

--- End of patience (MCP)

The fugue state of believing there is a vast conspiracy to lie about the origins of Obama’s birth.

You should be ashamed of yourself not acting holier than thou

littlelady

God bless the USA
The fugue state of believing there is a vast conspiracy to lie about the origins of Obama’s birth.

You should be ashamed of yourself not acting holier than thou

You trying to debate Yooper. :killingme: This convo should be in the Share a Joke or Entertainment forums. Thanks for the laughs!

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I see visions of Venezuela...
You mean like this...? Yup, a wonderful progbot paradise.

Here are the opening four paragraphs:
Venezuelan special forces have carried out thousands of extrajudicial killings in the past 18 months and then manipulated crime scenes to make it look as if the victims had been resisting arrest, the United Nations said on Thursday in a report detailing wide-ranging government abuses targeting political opponents.

Special Action Forces described by witnesses as “death squads” killed 5,287 people in 2018 and another 1,569 by mid-May of this year, in what are officially termed by the Venezuelan government “Operations for the Liberation of the People,” United Nations investigators reported.

Laying out a detailed description of a lawless system of oppression, the report says the actual number of deaths could be much higher. It cites accounts by independent groups who report more than 9,000 killings for “resistance to authority” over the same period.

“There are reasonable grounds to believe that many of these killings constitute extrajudicial executions committed by the security forces,” the investigators said.

--- End of line (MCP)