Things that should be illegal

sunshine98

The inverse of the pumpkin spice issue - it should be illegal to stop selling peppermint bark and peppermint bark flavored beverages after a certain date.

FED_UP

Drug dealers in the cul-de-sac on Brigantine court in Heards Estates, and the cars that pull up to their house or park on the street waiting to get a phone call when their order is ready while blasting their music all hours of the day. Must be a legit business because they have been doing it for quite a while.

limblips

PREMO Member
Drug dealers in the cul-de-sac on Brigantine court in Heards Estates, and the cars that pull up to their house or park on the street waiting to get a phone call when their order is ready while blasting their music all hours of the day. Must be a legit business because they have been doing it for quite a while.
Young urban entrepeneurs just trying to start a small business.

TPD

the poor dad
Do they have handicapped parking? That would make it a legitimate business. That and if they accept medical marijuana cards.

FED_UP

Do they have handicapped parking? That would make it a legitimate business. That and if they accept medical marijuana cards.
Thanks, I will tell them the need a handicap parking spot, its mostly drive by, service comes out to your car, open 24/7. Heard 2 customers arguing one day, one of the said "enjoy your coke", I guess they really just sell soda 24/7.

Reactions: TPD

FED_UP

It should be illegal to go up to a fast-food restaurant and sit at the drive through window for 20 minutes and you made an online order 35 minutes prior too.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It should be illegal to go up to a fast-food restaurant and sit at the drive through window for 20 minutes and you made an online order 35 minutes prior too.
When I worked at Burger Chef in the late 70's, our standard was no more than 4 minutes from order to customer getting their food, either at the counter or drive-up. D/U might go over due to cars in line. Only sandwiches we made up ahead of time were regular hamburgers or cheeseburgers.

Then again, the menu was a lot less cluttered back then.

PeoplesElbow

When I worked at Burger Chef in the late 70's, our standard was no more than 4 minutes from order to customer getting their food, either at the counter or drive-up. D/U might go over due to cars in line. Only sandwiches we made up ahead of time were regular hamburgers or cheeseburgers.

Then again, the menu was a lot less cluttered back then.
OMG when I was little Burger Chef was my favorite.

DannyMotorcycle

Those, and every other sedan, small truck, etc. that has them. I see dozens every day on the road. Not only are they making all of US pay more for registrations (as this drains the revenue) but, it also puts more of us at-risk due to un-maintained vehicles on the road.

Yes, all the people getting creamed by the people with historic tags... almost as many of the women given themselves abortions in bathroom floors that whoopie dirtbag was talking about.. We damn right should prove our cars are safe to a large group of people because they have guns and tell us what to do.. Who cares if you never got hit by one, they are dangerous because you think so..

I don't know about you but i love paying more for the right to transport myself places.. Gov't is awesome. We should just let the gov't take babies at birth and be our parents.. THey should also make pop tarts boot flavored so you can lick them first.

before bootlegging was a problem cars weren't registered.. but you know the gov't should put a number on us and track us.. that's great.. and if we can pay more and more money to do it, even better... We should call our public servants public masters... because we want to be ruled and robbed, don't we. Ain't slavery grand.

Oh and as far as making you pay more... that doesn't even make sense.. just because tagging historic is cheaper doesn't make you pay more.. I guess not driving people also make you pay more with all the money they're not tossing in the the coffers of thieves?

personally i think the gov't should leave us all TF alone... and you pay as you go, or you pay once you actually put a specific person at risk..
I don't like crimes that dont' have victims..

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'll just add my 2 cents right here. I'm paying full price for tags and insurance on 2 other vehicles sitting in the yard and full price insurance on the other historic, while I use my little historic pickup to do pickup type jobs. I don't get a break on insurance for the type of tag I display. I'm lazy and use a local broker.

sunshine98

Last night I walk into Target, swaddled in a big down coat, and am greeted by a giant display of annoyingly-bright colored bikinis. That's it! No bathing suits until at least after Easter. Exception for sporting goods stores, but functional bathing suits only.

Escalade14

Go Rams!
Last night I walk into Target, swaddled in a big down coat, and am greeted by a giant display of annoyingly-bright colored bikinis. That's it! No bathing suits until at least after Easter. Exception for sporting goods stores, but functional bathing suits only.
Sounds about par for the course, I know Walmart has a similar habit of putting irrelevant season-themed products out for sale long before their appropriate time of the year (ex. holiday candy before respective holidays)

Grumpy

Must have been in the aisle behind the 3 aisles of Valentines Day's candy.