Thinking about having a...

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
I am thinking about having a purse party. I have been to a few and me and my sister wanted to host one together, not really sure how to get started. Anyone ever host one, or have any advice/info? TIA!

MLGTS08 said:
I am thinking about having a purse party. I have been to a few and me and my sister wanted to host one together, not really sure how to get started. Anyone ever host one, or have any advice/info? TIA!
You should PM Chasey. That's how she got her Kate Spud, Gu-chi and Cootch purses.

HorizonHomes03

Beijo Handbags & Accessories

Hello,

I am a Beijo Handbags & Accessories Independent Sales Representative. I would love to host a party for you and your friends and introduce you to these affordable and stylish handbags! Beijo bags are made of a material called poromeric. It is the same material used to make military dress shoes, so they are very durable and easy to clean. Beijo Bags & Accessories come with a 90-Day Warranty! These bags are growing in popularity and have been featured on the OC and Desperate Housewives. Please take a look at our website, www.beijobags.com and check out all the great bags!

If you schedule a party with me in September I have a wonderful hostess rewards program for the month! Call or email me for more information :) My email is susanne_steve@verizon.net and my number is 301-994-0319.

Susanne Sebring
Purse-onal Touch, Inc.

NTNG

HorizonHomes03 said:
Hello,

I am a Beijo Handbags & Accessories Independent Sales Representative. I would love to host a party for you and your friends and introduce you to these affordable and stylish handbags! Beijo bags are made of a material called poromeric. It is the same material used to make military dress shoes, so they are very durable and easy to clean. Beijo Bags & Accessories come with a 90-Day Warranty! These bags are growing in popularity and have been featured on the OC and Desperate Housewives. Please take a look at our website, www.beijobags.com and check out all the great bags!

If you schedule a party with me in September I have a wonderful hostess rewards program for the month! Call or email me for more information :) My email is susanne_steve@verizon.net and my number is 301-994-0319.

Susanne Sebring
Purse-onal Touch, Inc.

Military dress shoes? So the bags are made of PLASTIC?

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
HorizonHomes03 said:
Hello,

Susanne Sebring
Purse-onal Touch, Inc.

Sounds good, but I am looking to host a party with fake designer bags that are cheeper than usual prices. Thanks though.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
MLGTS08 said:
Sounds good, but I am looking to host a party with fake designer bags that are cheeper than usual prices. Thanks though.

Noooo don't go the fake bag way....that sucks....people like myself pay for the real thing and to have people walking around with fakes take away from that. The real ones are really not that expensive....if you love the style why not pay for it....

FAKE's are gross....

I feel that fakes dilute the designer brands by allowing people the ability to carry the bag without buying the quality bags, the knock ofs are so apparent and degrading..... Quality and status comes with a price people who buy fakes or worse sell them are nothing but wanna-bes who want the perceived status of the bag without paying the price. Not to mention that you shouldn't buy knock-offs for the simple fact of someone's intellectual property (the design, at least) is at stake.

All you really need is one or two top designer bag and a few pairs or two of top designer shoes. For those who crave the real thing, it is possible to get them at a more reasonable price. Try Neiman Marcus, Saks and Scoop NYC when they are having their sales. Where I work and socialize these things carry weight for many reasons. So it is worth it to me.

Last edited:

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
Nicole_in_somd said:
Noooo don't go the fake bag way....that sucks....people like myself pay for the real thing and to have people walking around with fakes take away from that. The real ones are really not that expensive....if you love the style why not pay for it....

FAKE's are gross....
They all are not fake some are prob stolen, and some are ones that have been messed up like you would find at an outlet. And Real ones really are expensive around $300 for a purse I do not think so!!!

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
MLGTS08 said:
They all are not fake some are prob stolen, and some are ones that have been messed up like you would find at an outlet. And Real ones really are expensive around $300 for a purse I do not think so!!!

Stolen is even worse....designeers such as LV would never ever sell irregular purses neither will burberry...they destroy them before letting a product go out that is less than perfect...

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
Nicole_in_somd said:
Stolen is even worse....designeers such as LV would never ever sell irregular purses neither will burberry...they destroy them before letting a product go out that is less than perfect...
Well I am not rich enough to afford a designer purse, there are other things I need to spend my money on a purse is just a want. If you would like to donate since its such a sin to have a fake one, then go right on ahead!

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
MLGTS08 said:
Well I am not rich enough to afford a designer purse, there are other things I need to spend my money on a purse is just a want. If you would like to donate since its such a sin to have a fake one, then go right on ahead!

If you want a nice purse but do not want to spend a lot of money on it there are many many nice purses that are not ripping of the designer bags....it does not have to be a designer bag to be nice.

It is not a "sin" it is illegal and unethical. Why go around with posing with a fake bag.... you are not fooling anyone, there are way to many other options out there for good affordable style

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
Nicole_in_somd said:
If you want a nice purse but do not want to spend a lot of money on it there are many many nice purses that are not ripping of the designer bags....it does not have to be a designer bag to be nice.

It is not a "sin" it is illegal and unethical. Why go around with posing with a fake bag.... you are not fooling anyone, there are way to many other options out there for good affordable style
Well if I like how it looks I am going to buy it, and I happen to like how my supposidly fake purses I have gotten from the parties look. Also the parties are a lot of fun and a good way to get all the girls together.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
MLGTS08 said:
Well if I like how it looks I am going to buy it, and I happen to like how my supposidly fake purses I have gotten from the parties look. Also the parties are a lot of fun and a good way to get all the girls together.

It does sound like a fun way to get together but in the end the bags are fake and illegal and by selling or buying you could be breaking the law.

jetmonkey

Nicole_in_somd said:

FAKE's are gross....

I feel that fakes dilute the designer brands by allowing people the ability to carry the bag without buying the quality bags, the knock ofs are so apparent and degrading..... Quality and status comes with a price people who buy fakes or worse sell them are nothing but wanna-bes who want the perceived status of the bag without paying the price. Not to mention that you shouldn't buy knock-offs for the simple fact of someone's intellectual property (the design, at least) is at stake.

All you really need is one or two top designer bag and a few pairs or two of top designer shoes. For those who crave the real thing, it is possible to get them at a more reasonable price. Try Neiman Marcus, Saks and Scoop NYC when they are having their sales. Where I work and socialize these things carry weight for many reasons. So it is worth it to me.
This is one of the greatest posts I have ever read.

That being said, I got smacked in the coin purse with a tennis racquet once. I do not recommend it.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
jetmonkey said:
This is one of the greatest posts I have ever read.

That being said, I got smacked in the coin purse with a tennis racquet once. I do not recommend it.

they even have thes websites now where you can rent them....okay the long run it costs...but if you like to have mulitple bags since the style changes could be an issue with some it is a fun way to enjoy them and send them back.....they even offer you to buy them at a greatly reduced rate....