Thinking about having a...

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
mv_princess said:
I bet you would only settle for a big ring too :ohwell:

Why would you say that? I personally work and earn the money to pay for my stuff.

The ring thing is different...if the guy I love took the time to look and buy a ring that is all that would matter to me. I think I said that in that thread.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
mv_princess said:
Ethics? because you want a fake?

Yes ethics....look into my last posts if that does not explain it then I will try to again.

Counterfeit merchandise is illegal and breaking the law is unethical.

People who buy knock off handbags or not are playing into organized crime, and participating in the theft of intellectual property and it is copyright infringement.

Last edited:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Hey, if anyone is having one of those fake purse parties, can I come along too?

Chasey, you should have another one of them, seeing as I missed your last one. :cheesy:

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
BadGirl said:
Hey, if anyone is having one of those fake purse parties, can I come along too?

Chasey, you should have another one of them, seeing as I missed your last one. :cheesy:
When I decide the date and everything I will PM you :huggy:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
kwillia said:
Selling something that is a knock off and saying it is something different, yes I agree could be against the law.

But if you know it's a knock off, it says its a knock off....then how is that against the law?

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Umm whoever sent me the red karma saying I sent it to you...I did not send any red karma to anyone.......sorry wrong person had you signed it I would have pm'd and told you that.