This is Biden's DoJ going after a political opponent

StmarysCity79

John Kelly is a proven liar and has aligned himself with a large number of proven liars and political hacks. You believe him because you want to believe him, not because he has a reputation for honesty or integrity.

Your cult masters have used the IRS to not only target Trump but Republicans in general, and I don't notice you being all stompy over that.

Also how come you freely call everyone on the planet you disagree with a liar but you refuse to acknowledge that Trump has ever told a lie in his life?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Also how come you freely call everyone on the planet you disagree with a liar but you refuse to acknowledge that Trump has ever told a lie in his life?

I call liars liars. Has nothing to do with whether or not I agree with them, it has to do with them lying.

Bare-ya-cuda

So far I have only seen her call you and your other MPD’s a liar. It doesn’t take a genius to know how to solve that. You can fill in the blank - all I (stmaryscity79) have to do to keep others from calling me a liar is…….