This is only the beginning

PsyOps

Pixelated
As Trump leaves the WH he said that "this is only the beginning" of this movement. I always imagined him going back to his businesses and making money. I've also heard he will delve into creating his own social media or even news network that will focus on perpetuating this movement.

So, it seems Trump isn't going away. I know my feelings are that we can't just quit and let the establishment gain power again. We, THE PEOPLE, have to stomp it out. The establishment has been the downfall of this country. What do you expect from him to keep this anti-establishment movement alive?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As Trump leaves the WH he said that "this is only the beginning" of this movement. I always imagined him going back to his businesses and making money. I've also heard he will delve into creating his own social media or even news network that will focus on perpetuating this movement.

So, it seems Trump isn't going away. I know my feelings are that we can't just quit and let the establishment gain power again. We, THE PEOPLE, have to stomp it out. The establishment has been the downfall of this country. What do you expect from him to keep this anti-establishment movement alive?

You should be thrilled to again have a President who gives you the pretty packaged speeches you love so much. They're so calming and peaceful, not like that bad orange man who said mean things to the Leftists.

Reactions: BOP

black dog

Free America
You believe banks will turn down the 750 + - million his businesses generate yearly? Not a chance.

Trump’s licensing, management and hotel empire has been fading, but his golf and club business has picked up the slack. The president’s commercial buildings remain his cash cows.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You believe banks will turn down the 750 + - million his businesses generate yearly? Not a chance.

We have sat here and watched as corporations both large and small have not only turned down business from roughly half this country, but insulted and demonized them as well.

We watched Fox News switch their programming away from their core audience and send their ratings into a nosedive.

black dog

Free America
We have sat here and watched as corporations both large and small have not only turned down business from roughly half this country, but insulted and demonized them as well.

We watched Fox News switch their programming away from their core audience and send their ratings into a nosedive.

As a gun toteing conservative that owns a very small business I personally have yet to see that in person with not being sold a product or denied banking services.
I have read about it, just have not seen it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You are not Trump .... is anyone calling you a Nazi for voting for Trump

you are, for the most part, safe in the flyover states .... however on the coasts things are going to be different

I have no doubt Sapidus would be doxing us if he could for daring to post ANYTHING Positive about Trump

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As a gun toteing conservative that owns a very small business I personally have yet to see that in person with not being sold a product or denied banking services.
I have read about it, just have not seen it.

I have seen the CEO of Camping World declare on national TV that if I support Trump I shouldn't shop in his stores.

I have watched Fox News devolve into CNN-lite to the point that I don't watch it anymore. Apparently they've lost an enormous audience because of it, and when the audience goes so do the advertisers.

My credit card company sends me offensive emails every week insisting that I take up the progbot hivemind, otherwise I'm a racist POS.

I have been banned from Twitter.

I have had factual posts flagged on Facebook as "misinformation".

I'm not Mike Lindell or anything, so stores can't refuse to sell my products because I don't march in lockstep with their political agenda, but because we allow free speech on here we are absolutely in danger of having our website shut down.

So not only have I personally been affected by this political censorship, I have seen it on a massive scale with other vendors/consumers.

All of the above companies have lost enormous amounts of money in the wake of their heavy handed tactics, and not one of them seems to care. So why would I believe they'd care about losing Trump's money?

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
but because we allow free speech on here we are absolutely in danger of having our website shut down.

I've been waiting for Sapidus or Transporter to rouse some rabble and get your payment processors to dump your business and Google to remove you ability to host ads ...

They are some seriously deranged haters .....

PsyOps

Pixelated
You should be thrilled to again have a President who gives you the pretty packaged speeches you love so much. They're so calming and peaceful, not like that bad orange man who said mean things to the Leftists.

If you're trying to annoy me, you're failing.

PsyOps

Pixelated
No, the Trump Empire is over .....

No one is going to do business with Trump anymore, banks won't loan him money or host his accounts ..

Trump WILL BE PURGED

Man, it has nothing to do with Trump, the man. Trump represents the anti-establishment movement. He might take the lead to a degree, but you have to know there are at least 74 million who are in this movement. You can't purge 74 million people.

Hijinx

I hope he starts a political party, I can't wait to leave the Republicans and I would rather sit on an anthill with syrup on my balls than join the democrats. The MAGA party, that's for me.

Grumpy

I hope he starts a political party, I can't wait to leave the Republicans and I would rather sit on an anthill with syrup on my balls than join the democrats. The MAGA party, that's for me.
Better off steering the Repub party to the beliefs of the MAGA party. A MAGA party alone would be the same as the Libertarian party, no chance in hell.

Hijinx

Better off steering the Repub party to the beliefs of the MAGA party. A MAGA party alone would be the same as the Libertarian party, no chance in hell.
Impossible to dig those ingrained ass-wholes out of their foothold.