This is only the beginning

As Trump leaves the WH he said that "this is only the beginning" of this movement. I always imagined him going back to his businesses and making money. I've also heard he will delve into creating his own social media or even news network that will focus on perpetuating this movement.

So, it seems Trump isn't going away. I know my feelings are that we can't just quit and let the establishment gain power again. We, THE PEOPLE, have to stomp it out. The establishment has been the downfall of this country. What do you expect from him to keep this anti-establishment movement alive?
Trump who?

Hijinx

Democrats--even those who have a working brain do not use it. They do what they are told by the trash they put in office.

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm fine with a Trump party, as long as he can attract people to get elected who can NOT shoot of their mouths like angry children. You can be firm and tell other people to shove it without being an ******* about it. And I guarantee you if he had done so, he would still be the President. You can say all day that it shouldn't matter. And I'll tell you all damn day it does.