This is really disappointing

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

“These are his people, alright? And he’s not gonna thank law enforcement because he’s probably not happy about what law enforcement did,” the former RNC chairman continued.

Okay, I take back all the nice things I ever said about Michael Steele. He's a hack and a shitbag. That's one of the more irresponsible and douchey things I've heard a politician say.

BOP

Something about that whole Coastie thing smells like a rat. It's just too perfect, which is to say it fits the Demonrat narrative about the right all too well. I think we're being Jussied.

TCROW

“These are his people, alright? And he’s not gonna thank law enforcement because he’s probably not happy about what law enforcement did,” the former RNC chairman continued.

Okay, I take back all the nice things I ever said about Michael Steele. He's a hack and a shitbag. That's one of the more irresponsible and douchey things I've heard a politician say.

Pretty soon you’ll hatem all and be an island unto yourself.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You want to know what's wrong with the Republican party?
Dickheads like this who belong to it.

I don't think that's all that's wrong with the GOP, but a lot of their problem is Stockholm Syndrome. They've been beaten bloody by the media for so long and they are so terrified of them that they have aligned themselves as a survival technique. A party of Patty Hearsts.

Reactions: BOP

littlelady

God bless the USA
Something about that whole Coastie thing smells like a rat. It's just too perfect, which is to say it fits the Demonrat narrative about the right all too well. I think we're being Jussied.

And, there is chit chat going around that Harris and Booker put Smollett up to his shenanigans. Just sayin’. God bless the USA. :patriot:

LtownTaxpayer

Michael Steele lost a lot of my respect when his sketchy running of the RNC blew up in his face. He's a joke at this point.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

He's dead to me. I was a huge Michael Steele supporter.

I wonder how Charles Lollar feels about him saying all this. SMH

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

I agree. I was hoping that he along with other black conservatives will uld have been able to.deach out and grow the conservative movement in the black community.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here's what I dont get. There are lots of valid things to criticize Trump for. But why make shizz up like this?

That's a good question. I'm guessing because they need to demonize to drive it home so the brainwashed progs don't get any ideas of thinking for themselves. For Steele to say something this bombastic tells me he's on the take. There is no other reason why he would say what he did.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I agree. I was hoping that he along with other black conservatives will uld have been able to.deach out and grow the conservative movement in the black community.

Agree, and don’t forget Dr. Carson; the most awesome black man since MLK. It seems he has been put out to pasture. Sad. Go, Blacks! And, no, the current citizens of the US don’t owe reparations to anyone. Period. It is so obvious what is happening. The libprog agenda got preempted by Trump. The Dems are having a meltdown of epic proportions to the point it has become absurd, and hideous. Hang on to your hats, y’all, and your guns.

Last edited:

transporter

Ah...my morning laugh....now my day is off to its proper start. Please make sure sometime today to complain about the 'intolerance" and "derogatory" or "disrespectful" comments of others! Then my entire day can be complete!

So...sptibubble...do me a favor, go here: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

The news about the Coastie who was arrested broke on Wednesday (Feb 20).

Please find the President's tweet condemning the Coastie. You can't.

Please find any comment on the President's twitter feed about the Coastie. You can't. In the 4 days since the news broke that a US citizen and defender of this country/first responder had planned to murder political opponents of the President, he has tweeted about: FAKE NEWS, Andrew McCabe, Jussie Smollet, the wall, Bernie Sanders, he pitched a book about himself, multiple posts about "NO COLLUSION!", multiple posts giving himself credit for China agreeing to buy fewer soybeans in the future than they bought before his stupid trade war....

There is not a single post about the Coastie. Not one.

The only comment that came from our inept, incompetent and unfit President was when he was asked about it by a reporter. He seemed phased by the question (has he been briefed on the situation--his answer was no, or maybe he didn't remember)...after fumbling his response was:

"It's a shame"..."Its a very sad thing"...

Christ, I guess Limplips does deserve a gold star and a cookie for coming out on here to condemn the Coastie's intentions. The President of the United States couldn't or wouldn't do it.

And you call Michael Steele a "hack" and a "shitbag"????

Spitbybble; you, Hijinx, Littlelady and the rest of your crew that agreed with you sure were brought up differently than just about everyone I know. Your parents failed you miserably.

Hijinx

I agree with President Trump about the Coast Guardsman. It is a shame. A crying shame, that a veteran, a man who has served in the Marine Corp's and then the Coast Guard, could let his mind become so fogged by seeing the sedition in the House, that he would write of murdering people in the Government. Really sad. This man who has seen the actions of Democrats to oppose the will of the people who duly elected the President to remove him with a coup. and decided to arm himself. It's a crying shame that after watching the actions of people who are trying to remove a sitting President he thought he had to prepare.

He wrote these things , he hasn't killed anyone. And he deleted these thing he wrote. They went to his computer and dug out these deletions.
It is also sad that Tranny, who would be the first to claim innocence until proven guilty has found this man guilty and then convicted the President for not having done so.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Please find the President's tweet condemning the Coastie. You can't.

You posted a thread about Trump's response yourself.

That flashy thingie is NOT good for you. Stop letting your handlers do it.