This may sound nuts,but can any of you relate..

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
I think the difference is this..and maybe it is hard for some to get..I was in my yard,at my home,and made no overtures at all. I simply ignored. That is a hell of a lot different than propositioning. Again,a point some will get,some won't.

Like it makes a difference. :duh: There isn't a woman in America dumb enough to think that's not an invitation to a man. Crazy enough, yes. Dumb enough, no. You pull crap like that and get pissed over things that happen to him that he has no control over. Grow up.

K

Kain99

I wish I could have read your post. From what I gather, a good heart to heart is in order. No accusations and no yelling. Be honest and tell him you're scared.

It'll go a long way. :love:

mrboswell

Like it makes a difference. :duh: There isn't a woman in America dumb enough to think that's not an invitation to a man. Crazy enough, yes. Dumb enough, no. You pull crap like that and get pissed over things that happen to him that he has no control over. Grow up.

You are right. I should tailor what I do in my home to be polite and courteous to strangers who may or may not randomly show up. How dare I actually think because I work and pay my mortgage that I can conduct myself as I see fit. I need to grow up and be like you,attacking people over the internet. Or,maybe since that is an invitation to men..even though there are none near my home at all during the day,unless some service person shows up,I should also give up showers,lest some poor cable guy might walk by our window,and see in. Because that would be an invitation.:smack:

Chain729

You are right. I should tailor what I do in my home to be polite and courteous to strangers who may or may not randomly show up. How dare I actually think because I work and pay my mortgage that I can conduct myself as I see fit. I need to grow up and be like you,attacking people over the internet. Or,maybe since that is an invitation to men..even though there are none near my home at all during the day,unless some service person shows up,I should also give up showers,lest some poor cable guy might walk by our window,and see in. Because that would be an invitation.:smack:

I had hoped, but didn't expect you to "get it." I've spent enough time arguing fruitlessly with irrational people. So, I'll leave you to own views and understandings that have only served you to be miserable. Have fun.

Cowgirl

Hon, it's one thing to be sunning yourself on your own property. BUT, when you see a stranger come up the driveway, you should cover yourself up unless you want that person to think you *want* him to see you. :shrug: Common sense.

K

Kain99

Hope it's not really crummy of me to admit, I've always had a "service worker" fantasy. :lmao:

Cowgirl

mrboswell said:
My husband drives a delivery truck. On THREE occasions,he has had women proposition him. Makes me want to kick their azz. Once,one flashed her breasts as he was at a red light. Then,one was laying topless in the sun and asked him to come by later for a drink. And then,yesterday,one actually had the nerve to put her number on his windshield. I knwo some of you must have hubby's who do work that puts them in contact with this stuff too..it is really frustrating! I trust him,and don't ever think anything comes of it,but it makes me really mad at the women who do this. He is wearing a ring and i feel personally disrespected.Next time it happens...

Ok, and no that I read it again, these women probably didn't even know he was married! How is a woman supposed to be able to see a wedding ring on a trucker's hand? Maybe the topless one was a little bold, but again, how is she supposed to know he's married?

I wouldn't be upset about it. He's telling you, so he's obviously not trying to hide stuff. Maybe he senses you're kinda pulling away from him, so maybe he's trying to tell you these things so you'll see other women want him? Weird, but who knows what guys are thinking.

Chain729

I know...sex, food, sleep. Maybe he's trying to tell her he wants more sex or he'll find it elsewhere.

Or maybe he just finds it funny because he's married and so they don't have a chance in hell? But what do I know? I'm just an "internet bully." :lol: