This may sound nuts,but can any of you relate..

mrboswell

Hon, it's one thing to be sunning yourself on your own property. BUT, when you see a stranger come up the driveway, you should cover yourself up unless you want that person to think you *want* him to see you. :shrug: Common sense.

My driveway runs between the house and the trampoline area. By the time someone comes from around the corner for me to see..usually can't hear them coming with earphones on- I have the choice of running acros the property naked,or simply staying put,as the safety net provides minimal cover. Anyway,I asked a question wondering if anyone else had a similar experience,I got what I should have expected in a primarily female forum..maybe I have been out of high school too long and forgot what a "catty" environment that creates. The "ladies" room is definitely not my taste..I'm done here.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My driveway runs between the house and the trampoline area. By the time someone comes from around the corner for me to see..usually can't hear them coming with earphones on- I have the choice of running acros the property naked,or simply staying put,as the safety net provides minimal cover. Anyway,I asked a question wondering if anyone else had a similar experience,I got what I should have expected in a primarily female forum..maybe I have been out of high school too long and forgot what a "catty" environment that creates. The "ladies" room is definitely not my taste..I'm done here.

:SLAM: :howdy:

poster

No, you have the choice of bring a towel with you to cover in a hurry if needed or perhaps even clipping sheets to the safety net for more privacy. You're being a hypocrite (sp?). If you see nothing wrong with the possibilty of being caught naked in your yard then what exactly is wrong with those other womens actions. I will agree some were forward but so is sunning in the nude with the possibilty of others seeing you?

What was that rule???... oh, do to others as you would have them do to you... or something like that. You have nothing to complain about.

Oh and by the way, I have had a similar situation, my husband too makes deliveries on occation. He has always come home and told me of any incidents. He is not responsible for the actions of others, only his own.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Why would someone sunbathe nekkid anyway?

You could end up needing a precancerous mole removed from a rather uncomfortable place. :eyebrow:

Poohhunny1605

Hmmmm,

My friends and I are all guilty of the flashing the truckers. I don't think it is a big deal. Also, have done the whole answer the door in a towel thing when SMO knocks on my door, whatever, it is what it is.

If my husband/boyfriend/significant other was a service man or a trucker, I would think it was funny. I admit the tinge of jealousy may be there that some girl is putting their number on his truck, but honestly that means you have what someone else wants and he is arm CANDY lol

Why try to battle it out? :duel: You don't know these women. Who cares? :popcorn: